Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Ways of financing your SEAmaxxing journey

geneticdisaster

geneticdisaster

Banned
-
Many here ask me how I manage to pay for my SEAmaxxing, and actually that's the easy part. So here is how I am doing it:

- I wage cucked for 2 years, and the rest of the time I was just rotting in my room, so I had no expenses.
- After the 2 years, I managed to get fired :feelsautistic: In my country if you get fired you get paid unemployment insurance for 1 year. That's what I am on now.
- I just started a drop shipping, (I am selling fake Addidas, Nike, Ray-Bans... and other fake brand items).:feelsaww: It is not making much, but I hope that I will be able to generate a full income on it soon. Being in SEA it is quite safe not to be caught, law enforcement in my country will have a hard time to investigate against me because I am so far away and the police here is fully corrupt, + Everyone is selling fake items here anyway :feelsmusic:.

If you have other financing methods that I could use, let me know.

Last edited:
Great advice. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: