Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Way to make $20 daily online?

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
Is it posible without resorting to the retardation of taking surveys or selling stuff you own?

If you are over 18, okay with speaking/teaching other people and knowledgeable in some subjects, you could tutor online? I know some sites pay pretty big :feelsautistic:

If you are over 18, okay with speaking/teaching other people and knowledgeable in some subjects, you could tutor online? I know some sites pay pretty big :feelsautistic:
I'm not confident enough to do that yet, maybe if i level up my english lmao. thanks for the suggestion, will bear it in mind regardless.

Create an onlyfans account if you have a deep voice and sell custom made voice messages to foids (only works if you have a very deep and masculine voice)

Create an onlyfans account if you have a deep voice and sell custom made voice messages to foids (only works if you have a very deep and masculine voice)
OOOOOoooover for voicecels like me..... :fuk:

based futaba cel
Is it posible without resorting to the retardation of taking surveys or selling stuff you own?
good Photoshop skills + networking. have site to display your Photoshop + time lapse videos of u doing the work. Another option is teaching English like guy sbovee.metnined. especially if get TOEFL. Another thing is scripting very basic shit or basic web design.

based futaba cel

good Photoshop skills + networking. have site to display your Photoshop + time lapse videos of u doing the work. Another option is teaching English like guy sbovee.metnined. especially if get TOEFL. Another thing is scripting very basic shit or basic web design.
I wanted to go for the web development route, or some tech stuff but the competition scares me really. Did you try it out before? also do you know how much work should i put in photoshop/web design before being able to get any sales?

I wanted to go for the web development route, or some tech stuff but the competition scares me really. Did you try it out before? also do you know how much work should i put in photoshop/web design before being able to get any sales?
hard to say. It will probably take you hundreds of hours for web dev. for Photoshop probably less but still long time @gymletethnicel knows more about that than I do.

I personally have never freelanced so I can't comment on how difficult it would be to compete. But I have known people who setup basic Shopify and WordPress sites and charge $100 a store or site and people do pay them once they have a good reputation and their own site where they can cite their work.

hard to say. It will probably take you hundreds of hours for web dev. for Photoshop probably less but still long time @gymletethnicel knows more about that than I do.

I personally have never freelanced so I can't comment on how difficult it would be to compete. But I have known people who setup basic Shopify and WordPress sites and charge $100 a store or site and people do pay them once they have a good reputation and their own site where they can cite their work.
Hm, alright i'll look into that photoshop thing. over for lazycels :fuk:, thanks brocel for the suggestion :feelsYall:

Just look at whatever you're good at. I fucked around too long before realising I should just do freelance work with video and photo editing, that's what I'm good at so I chose that route.
I'm good at procrastinating, dude i dont know how you actually managed to spend hours and hours learning to edit videos. i have problems forcing myself to do 2 hours of programming in a week.

Rtx 3090 21 gbps memory micron

Small amd threadripper 3990x style 1

step1 be a woman

I'm not confident enough to do that yet, maybe if i level up my english lmao. thanks for the suggestion, will bear it in mind regardless.
Yeah im not too good with public speaking let alone teaching myself :cryfeels: You'd think with the rise of the pandemic and everything moving online there would be more options to make money but nope. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

buy stuff for 20$ and sell it for 40$

If you are over 18, okay with spanking teachers and other people and knowledgeable in some subjects, you could online? I know some sites pay pretty big :feelsautistic:

Its over bro if you are ugly, non-NT and have no special skills you are doomed to be involuntary NEET or work as some warehouse wagie

buy stuff for 20$ and sell it for 40$
Adding on to this, getting free shit off of craigslist and FB marketplace and fixing it up to resell can make a bit of profit :feelsthink: