Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Way more couples in Spain than USA

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Way more couples here in Spanish cities than in the USA. In the city in the USA I go downtown and don’t see many couples here in Spain it’s couples everywhere.

@thespanishcel

probably cause 42% of the foids arent obese

probably cause 42% of the foids arent obese
JFL lmfao I live in one of the skinny areas of the us (northeast ) and there is a noticeable difference in size JFL.

Latin countries are giga NT and it's like inceldom not really apply on theses places. Even they are filled with subhumans

some of them could be dumbshit sexhaving normie britbong scum.

JFL lmfao I live in one of the skinny areas of the us (northeast ) and there is a noticeable difference in size JFL.
Door dash was the atomic bomb for women's weight.

Way more couples here in Spanish cities than in the USA. In the city in the USA I go downtown and don’t see many couples here in Spain it’s couples everywhere.

@thespanishcel
Spanish society is as degenerate or more so than the United States.

Degenerates, very degenerates

What are you doing in Spain

I'm spanish and I don't see that many young couples. Women here absolutely despise men and are as hypergamic as any other western country.

Spain is the most anti male country in the entire world and in the history of humanity. We have countless of laws that benefit women to the detriment of men, we have a whole Ministry called the Ministry of ""Equality"" which is headed by women and exclusively advances women's interests, we have tons of institutions and women's organizations subsided and paid for the government, and anti male rhetoric is celebrated and widespread.

Check this out https://diferenciaslegaleshombremujerenespana.law.blog/ just translate it to english and have your mind blown.

I'm spanish and I don't see that many young couples. Women here absolutely despise men and are as hypergamic as any other western country.
I’ve been around the big cities maybe that’s why but i didn’t see it as much in big cities in the us

Spain is the most anti male country in the entire world and in the history of humanity. We have countless of laws that benefit women to the detriment of men, we have a whole Ministry called the Ministry of ""Equality"" which is headed by women and exclusively advances women's interests, we have tons of institutions and women's organizations subsided and paid for the government, and anti male rhetoric is celebrated and widespread.

Check this out https://diferenciaslegaleshombremujerenespana.law.blog/ just translate it to english and have your mind blown.
España es una puta mierda.

Spanish society is as degenerate or more so than the United States.

Degenerates, very degenerates
Every European society is descending into degerancy. The only conservative societies are Asian and ethnic.

Every European society is descending into degerancy. The only conservative societies are Asian and ethnic.
Even Asian ones are downgrading too

Spain is full of tourists and women latch on to the type of people that can afford to travel internationally like ticks on a deer

Are u living here ? I know lot of morrocans live in spain
No, but I visited Spain several times. Men are the biggest cuckolds and their foids, apart from being extremely low IQ, are protected by the State while they are literally fed communist-feminist propaganda.