Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious WawelDragon1683, you DO NOT deserve to die

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
Screenshot 20200410 064338 DuckDuckGo

@WawelDragon1683 You absolutely do not deserve to die because of how cruel normie society treats us. We are all here for a reason, and the reason is that we are discriminated against due to our looks.

I genuinely don't want to lose a fellow truecel bro :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

We dont deserve to die, we deserve to live in a better world. Dying is just the option that we're given instead.

Only women deserve to die.
In Minecraft.

@WawelDragon1683

You actually do deserve to die now because I was trying to reach 10,000 posts tonight and when the mods deleted your threads, they put me back 5 posts...

@WawelDragon1683

You actually do deserve to die now because I was trying to reach 10,000 posts tonight and when the mods deleted your threads, they put me back 5 posts...

:feelskek:

@WawelDragon1683

@WawelDragon1683

jfl it's over

Free him
@WawelDragon1683

@WawelDragon1683

Ooooof brutal thats why you gotta spread the risk

@WawelDragon1683

Brutal

Over for many manny

Why he got banned?

@WawelDragon1683

Kek