Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wats the equivalent of makeup for men?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Makeup is magic for ugly foids. They get to bury their horrible genetics under layers of chemicals to fool unsuspecting cucks (like some idiots here who would rate foids much higher without accounting for fakeup)

Is there an equivalent of fakeup for men? Cant be money since making money is pretty tough compared to caking your face with paint.

Surgeries (Face and Height) and shoe lifts and insoles.

Men use makeup too.

There isnt really. Men arent allowed to artificially inflate their smv like women do. If you stick a banana in your pants or wear stilts youre seen as pathetic but if a woman injects silicon into her tits or wipes bat shit on her face she's empowered :feelsclown:

There isnt really. Men arent allowed to artificially inflate their smv like women do. If you stick a banana in your pants or wear stilts youre seen as pathetic but if a woman injects silicon into her tits or wipes bat shit on her face she's empowered :feelsclown:

huge amounts of money.

Maybe a beard to cover up weak lower 3rd.

Taping a sausage to your leg

I'm not saying I agree with using makeup, but it's a fact. Why you heff to be med?

Because ive seen you spout blue pilled nonsense on here many times before. Its like saying divorce courts are completely unbiased because a few women end up paying alimony too.

Because ive seen you spout blue pilled nonsense on here many times before. Its like saying divorce courts are completely unbiased because a few women end up paying alimony too.

That's not the same thing, I'm saying men wear makeup, not that all men wear makeup. Nor am I saying all divorce courts are fair.

Men actually wear make up most of the time it's for acting but some femboys use it as well.

Expensive collagen injections. Surgery. Not beards though, contrary to what most normies might say.

That's not the same thing, I'm saying men wear makeup, not that all men wear makeup. Nor am I saying all divorce courts are fair.

When iam talking about makeup being a giant boost for foids and you say something stupid like "Men use makeup too " when most men dont makes it obvious youre an IT troll.

Fuck off.
Men actually wear make up most of the time it's for acting but some femboys use it as well.

Iam not talking about actors who are a small subsection of the male demographic. Normal men, for the most part, dont use fakeup.

:feelsbadman:I can’t grow a beard

Makeup is magic for ugly foids. They get to bury their horrible genetics under layers of chemicals to fool unsuspecting cucks (like some idiots here who would rate foids much higher without accounting for fakeup)

Is there an equivalent of fakeup for men? Cant be money since making money is pretty tough compared to caking your face with paint.
Take pen and sheets, then ask god to do you all over again

sawing your bones apart and driling plastic into your face

I would definitely say wealth and professional clothes to give your uglyness some boost but in the west wealth in men is becoming more obsolete so either way its over for men

Maybe a beard to cover up weak lower 3rd.
Tbh

Maybe this physically, outside of surgery

i've seen this beard logic used by foids a lot, but the problem with it is that beards are what happens naturally when you don't do anything at all (assuming you can grow one) whereas makeup requires purchase and repeated use so it's kinda retarded foidery imo

when most men dont

Do you have a source for that? In my experience plenty of Chads/Chadlites wear makeup. You probably don't notice it because you're expecting them to wear it like foids or dragqueens.

You can use makeup, I believe the market for that is growing although slowly. There are also insoles for height boosts

There isn't any

i've seen this beard logic used by foids a lot, but the problem with it is that beards are what happens naturally when you don't do anything at all (assuming you can grow one) whereas makeup requires purchase and repeated use so it's kinda retarded foidery imo

Not really you have to style them and use products, if you don't you're a neckbeard and you'll get made fun off.

When iam talking about makeup being a giant boost for foids and you say something stupid like "Men use makeup too " when most men dont makes it obvious youre an IT troll.

Fuck off.

But you said makeup. I'm just saying it's factual that men use makeup. You word it like men don't/can't use makeup.

Not really you have to style them and use products, if you don't you're a neckbeard and you'll get made fun off.
are you retarded? do you think everyone has a neckbeard until you style it?

Shoe lifts and steroids (muscles) and money(aka expensive stuff for betabuxxing)

You need to like get your skull torn open and then put back, while women can just smear shit on their face
sawing your bones apart and driling plastic into your face

Hat for balding, sunglasses for bad eye area and beard

@FrothySolutions "Post like the FBI is watching."

Yeah, men use makeup as well! Divorce is fair an necessary, and men never deserve anything! Everything or dear government does is fair and right, and I would never dream of thinking something the government did is wrong! I love the American government, long live our dear leaders! MK Ultra? Iran-Contra? Pinochet? Never heard of them, so they don't exist!

Beard if it is good, elevator shoes/ lifts might help too.

Anything else requires surgery

@FrothySolutions "Post like the FBI is watching."

Yeah, men use makeup as well! Divorce is fair an necessary, and men never deserve anything! Everything or dear government does is fair and right, and I would never dream of thinking something the government did is wrong! I love the American government, long live our dear leaders! MK Ultra? Iran-Contra? Pinochet? Never heard of them, so they don't exist!

More like "Post like youre an IT faggot"

Normies say it's a beard
I say it's surgery think genio jaw implants zygos undereye support

Surgery for any area you're lacking in and some people say beards for your lower third but I feel that beards look horrible on 90% of guys but I'm not a women so I'm not sure if my option matters to much.

More like "Post like youre an IT faggot"

There is no need to be upset. It's just, you talk like you don't live in the real world. Men use makeup.

I don't mean they get painted up like drag queens, I mean they just use a little to conceal blemishes and enhance certain features. What do you think all the old-ass late night hosts are doing so they don't look like goblins on TV?

There is no need to be upset. It's just, you talk like you don't live in the real world. Men use makeup.

I don't mean they get painted up like drag queens, I mean they just use a little to conceal blemishes and enhance certain features. What do you think all the old-ass late night hosts are doing so they don't look like goblins on TV?

Thats a specific sub set of men. Most normal men dont use fakeup. I cant recall you saying anything blackpilled since i joined this site.

I've seen the TV companies use make-up on all guests automatically.

I wonder whether my green veins would even be possible to hide, they are too visible probably.

What's wrong with make-up? Why aren't ugly people allowed temporarily to make themselves more bearable?

Tadr5tg8j9sz

I wonder whether my green veins would even be possible to hide, they are too visible probably.

What's wrong with make-up? Why aren't ugly people allowed temporarily to make themselves more bearable?

I'm positive @BrendioEEE was made up for his Jubilee appearances.

The male equivalent of makeup is a combination of a beard, well built shoulders and biceps muscles, well-groomed hair, sunglasses, a convertible car, and a girlfriend.

Its fraud and lets ugly foids reproduce and create more incels/suffering in the process.

Its fraud and lets ugly foids reproduce and create more incels/suffering in the process.

You are saying that ugly foids would not reproduce without make-up. I disagree. My mother is very ugly and there's no make-up to hide her big moles in the face. Still made me.

What if make-up allows incel to get a one-night-stand (no longer than that, because can't have a make-up all the time)?