Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Water: The vaxxed are shedding spike proteins on the unkikecinated

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I’m going to have to clean all my things, because my kikecinated mother has been shedding spike proteins around the house like a wet dog shaking off water. :feelshmm:

Damn Fauci, he destroyed the United States economy, ruined countless lives, changed the course of everyone’s fate - the pandemic was a scam to get normies kikecinated. :feelshmm:

Water is wet, sand is dry,
A contrast in nature, caught my eye,
The ocean's waves meet the sandy shore,
A dance of elements, forevermore.

i'm proud to have never taken the kike19 vaccination

The vaxxed are still shedding on you, sorry brocel.
Are you generally against vaccines? Or just Covid? Also, some covid vaccines are better than others. Moderna, AZ, J&J... suck. Pfizer is better. Even Trump recommended it.

Are you generally against vaccines? Or just Covid? Also, some covid vaccines are better than others. Moderna, AZ, J&J... suck. Pfizer is better. Even Trump recommended it.
COVID was a scam, it had a very low death rate, smaller than the flu. I am against the corporate kikecines.