Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Water post but I am so miserable and living such a sad life after blackpill I wish I could go back to being ignorant and happy

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★
I recently got into a decent university after taking some time off and instead of being happy I am so fucking miserable all the time.

I cannot stop obsessing over my subhumanity. I have stopped finding joy in my old hobbies or old games. I have become cynical and angry .

I have stopped having friends and I rot in my bed all day long on my bed constantly during the weekends.
I am constantly bitter about shit and pick up meaningless fights with retards on X. I hate everything about my life.

I have become cruel to my parents and I can't find any joy in whatever achievements I have. Nothing seems worth Anything anymore

Atleast when I was bluepilled I was happy about my hobbies...I had things going for me now I am just angry and self pitying 24/7

I wish i was a child again. I was happy and didn't worry about the future and how terrible modern society is

I feel you. Even if it's cucked, at least bluepillers experience joy and happiness.

I cannot stop obsessing over my subhumanity.
How subhuman are you? Can you ascend with face surgery and gymmaxxing? If so, start working to save up for surgery.

Maybe avoiding internet for a long time. It may rechard your bluepillness and make you happy again.

How subhuman are you? Can you ascend with face surgery and gymmaxxing? If so, start working to save up for surgery.
I am planning to once I have a job but that's too far k. the future tbh

I wish i was a child again. I was happy and didn't worry about the future and how terrible modern society is
Same. Only period when we can be truly happy even when life is shitty.

At least try to secure a decent job. It will save you from even bigger misery and headaches in future.

something for my eye orbits they are very weird I looked up orbital implants....
Get orbital decompression, OR this:

Get orbital decompression, OR this:
Thanks brocel I will look into this :feelsaww:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back