Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Water poll: Is America too racist and sexist to elect a niggress over Donald Trump?

Is America too racist and sexist to elect a niggress president over Donald Trump?

• Yes, a fucking chimp niggress with a Jew white husband will not beat Trump in an election.

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No, America is ready for a half-Jamaican/ half-Tamil Indian niggress United States President.

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I don't think any foid nigger is eligible for president but oh well america's brainwashed by liberals and fags that's gonna vote her.

I don't think any foid nigger is eligible for president but oh well america's brainwashed by liberals and fags that's gonna vote her.
wont suprise me if she wins with over 60% of the votes

Apparently, “we have a long way to go.”

I thought New Yorkers would look cute and jewey. :(
No, they look like fat greasy reptilian monsters, the stereotype I grew up having of Jew Yorkers, especially, Jew Yorkers from the borough of Jewhattan.

Everything is fake and gay. I hate society , I hate this timeline and I hate Jews

This poll is the most surprising I have seen all year.