Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Water: It’s so easy to creep foids on Venmo

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I’m like, “Ok bitch, now I know who your roommate is, and the type of restaurants you like to visit.” :feelshmm:

“Ok bitch, you gave a wedding gift to some guy named Josh.” :feelshmm:

what do you mean? How do you harrass a foid on venmo?
Not harass, more like stalk.

Venmo is funny in the way it keeps you connected with people you have done a transaction with years ago. “Stacy paid Kyle Richfag” will appear on your feed. I don’t talk to Stacy, but I am glad to be able to know what she is doing without putting in much effort.

No venmo for canadiancels :feelsbadman:

“Ok bitch, your roommate paid you for McDonald’s and gas.”:feelshmm:

“Ok bitch, first you went on a bike ride, then you had coffee, and then you went surfing with some thot named Luna.” :feelshmm:

“Ok bitch, first you went on a bike ride, then you had coffee, and then you went surfing with some thot named Luna.” :feelshmm:
Do you press like on their transactions? That would be even better

Do you press like on their transactions? That would be even better
Actually, I just tried that for the first time, and there is an option to like transactions. Although, that would be a sign that I am creeping her.

Actually, I just tried that for the first time, and there is an option to like transactions. Although, that would be a sign that I am creeping her.
Yea don’t do that actually. I don’t want you to get consequences for your fun. Plus they don’t deserve the attention

“Ok bitch, some surfer chad paid you for “gas money” then your friend paid you for “beer”, you are all grown up now.” :feelshmm:

"Ok bitch, you were paid for breakfast in Las Vegas and then you bought some pink Pilates socks." :feelshmm: