Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Water: It’s okay to hate normies

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I hate normies.

Normies are disgusting, and they belong in concentration camps/ FEMA camps.

It’s okay to hate normgroids.

Kill the normies and sex the foids (in video game)

Kill the normies and sex the foids (in video game)
Now that I’m 31, I don’t really care that I have no “social life” - if normies hate me that much, they can get hit by Alek Minassian’s van in Minecraft.

I was teased to death in high school - and now that I’m an adult, I see people who should be getting teased, being treated like royalty - example, fat foids.

It's okay to be @Subhuman Niceguy

Would fuck tbh

I just stared down my neighbor, normgroid piece of garbage. I walked outside to get the mail, and as soon as I did, the fucking faggot turned on the engine of his truck, and drove it from his driveway to the spot in front of his house - as if I wanted to park my car there.

So, I got in my car, drove past his house, and gave this 60-year-old boomer the Isla Vista Stare of Retribution. He was so flustered and scared, that he waved at me - I've lived a few doors down from him all my life, and have never spoken to the cuck, and his scared ass waved at me. :feelshaha:

Normies are fillers that separate chads from incels. Nothing but NPCs trying to blend into what’s popular and all about “self improvement” when in reality they’ll never be the best.