Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Water is wet" guys are creating blackpill Idiocracy

Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★★★★
For anyone who doesn't know what Idiocracy is - it is a comedy movie from 2006, where an average IQ US soldier and whore are put in a cryopod and set to sleep for one year, but then they are forgotten and wake up 500 years later in a world where only stupid people reproduced and the average IQ has dropped significantly.

Now, onto the main body. People who say "water is wet" or just spam "chad only" are really doing the blackpill a disservice. Some time ago I made a little thread asking if people on here read any study fully (and I know it's a small sample size) and out of those 9 who answered, all said no. I believe this is indicative about the forum in general, where people believe whatever graph or paragraph they are given as long as it conforms to their beliefs. JBW is a victim of this, as there are countless studies who support it, but people on here will say shit like "JBW is cope. I'm a white guy and I can't get anything" and when you ask them where they live, it is some 99.99% white area.

Most of the shit here isn't obvious or "water is wet" in real life, quite the opposite. When I go outside I don't see 2 meter tall male models walking around with harems of foids with hundreds of other guys looking down at the floor kicking dust alone. I see average looking guys with looksmatch or near-looksmatch foidfriends. This would say that the bluepill is true, which it is not as essentially not reputable study supports it, so what gives? When you actually read those studies fully and actually UNDERSTAND what you are reading, this dilemma disappears. It shows sub8 is true in the essence that those foids aren't attracted to those men, it shows divorce rates, it shows the percentage of sexless relationships, it shows what foids are truly attracted to. So don't say, "water is wet," but actually engage with the content as it will also encourage others to do so and not damage the blackpill and the community in the long run.

Say "dnr" if you are a tranny pedophile who rapes black children.

Everybody here knows that the average normalscum have girlfriends. we are not average we are at best below average to no fault of our own and worst the bottom 1%.

This is true more members should really take a minute out of their lives to read well written informed posts that required effort and stop spamming dnr.

I'll hold the urge to do so but instead respectfully request a TLDR.
TLDR is that most people on here try to either simplify the blackpill to a cartoonish level or just shitpost.

There are always new people so they don't understand the basics

For anyone who doesn't know what Idiocracy is - it is a comedy movie from 2006, where an average IQ US soldier and whore are put in a cryopod and set to sleep for one year, but then they are forgotten and wake up 500 years later in a world where only stupid people reproduced and the average IQ has dropped significantly.

Now, onto the main body. People who say "water is wet" or just spam "chad only" are really doing the blackpill a disservice. Some time ago I made a little thread asking if people on here read any study fully (and I know it's a small sample size) and out of those 9 who answered, all said no. I believe this is indicative about the forum in general, where people believe whatever graph or paragraph they are given as long as it conforms to their beliefs. JBW is a victim of this, as there are countless studies who support it, but people on here will say shit like "JBW is cope. I'm a white guy and I can't get anything" and when you ask them where they live, it is some 99.99% white area.

Most of the shit here isn't obvious or "water is wet" in real life, quite the opposite. When I go outside I don't see 2 meter tall male models walking around with harems of foids with hundreds of other guys looking down at the floor kicking dust alone. I see average looking guys with looksmatch or near-looksmatch foidfriends. This would say that the bluepill is true, which it is not as essentially not reputable study supports it, so what gives? When you actually read those studies fully and actually UNDERSTAND what you are reading, this dilemma disappears. It shows sub8 is true in the essence that those foids aren't attracted to those men, it shows divorce rates, it shows the percentage of sexless relationships, it shows what foids are truly attracted to. So don't say, "water is wet," but actually engage with the content as it will also encourage others to do so and not damage the blackpill and the community in the long run.

Dnr + ur chad

water is wet
1718918061272o

JBW is a victim of this, as there are countless studies who support it, but people on here will say shit like "JBW is cope. I'm a white guy and I can't get anything" and when you ask them where they live, it is some 99.99% white area.
Just spend thousands of dollars and visit half of world theory

I have never said that phrase and I never will

Need to support my brocells

Might as well
No but you really do have a point. I typically find a lot of logical errors when incels use evolution to "prove" their theories as well. I recall seeing someone saying that women choose "dysgenically" and not eugenically because the overall health and height of the population was decreasing in their country (I think it was the UK) but all women choose chad and go for looks and height only; it doesn't make any sense. A more honest engagement with the topics presented would actually make the manosphere's case stronger.

Waters wet, dnr + i mog you + youre noob in minecraft

No but you really do have a point. I typically find a lot of logical errors when incels use evolution to "prove" their theories as well. I recall seeing someone saying that women choose "dysgenically" and not eugenically because the overall health and height of the population was decreasing in their country (I think it was the UK) but all women choose chad and go for looks and height only; it doesn't make any sense. A more honest engagement with the topics presented would actually make the manosphere's case stronger.
dnr + ok GrAY

I can't mind pointing out logical inconsistencies on the sides of issues I actually support since I'd prefer to avoid a dogmatic mindset whenever I can.

A bit off topic, but idiocracy is real at this point. Look at what pro wrestler Hulk Hogan did:

Hhoganidocracy

Now, onto the main body. People who say "water is wet" or just spam "chad only" are really doing the blackpill a disservice.
I agree somewhat. In essence they're being lazy. One thing that it's not indicative of, however, is whether or not that user is actually black pilled. I'd be willing to bet that, more often than not, those users aren't. That, and they don't fully understand what it is they're "water"ing.

Some time ago I made a little thread asking if people on here read any study fully (and I know it's a small sample size) and out of those 9 who answered, all said no.
If a brocel like @WorthlessSlavicShit or @Gymcelled posted a study in a thread, I trust that they've read it and that their summaries, quotes, and commentaries are reliable. If a user I don't know posts some study, especially one that has some wild conclusion, then I will take the time to comb through the study.

I believe this is indicative about the forum in general, where people believe whatever graph or paragraph they are given as long as it conforms to their beliefs.
Yes. This is simple confirmation bias.

Most of the shit here isn't obvious or "water is wet" in real life, quite the opposite. When I go outside I don't see 2 meter tall male models walking around with harems of foids with hundreds of other guys looking down at the floor kicking dust alone. I see average looking guys with looksmatch or near-looksmatch foidfriends.
OK, but what the black pill does it inform of what goes on behind the scenes and under the hood of what you're witnessing. There are very few black pill laws - Briffault's Law being one of them - but most of it is about statistical truths.

The black pill enlightens you about hypergamy and alphafux betabux. When you see average looking looksmatched couples you already know that he's not her first choice and will monkey branch when an opportunity presents itself. That's simply the reality for most normies i.e., beta males. She can't suddenly turn off her attraction towards tall, muscular, chiseled jaw, NW0 chads, because she has a boyfriend.

This would say that the bluepill is true, which it is not as essentially not reputable study supports it, so what gives? When you actually read those studies fully and actually UNDERSTAND what you are reading, this dilemma disappears. It shows sub8 is true in the essence that those foids aren't attracted to those men, it shows divorce rates, it shows the percentage of sexless relationships, it shows what foids are truly attracted to. So don't say, "water is wet," but actually engage with the content as it will also encourage others to do so and not damage the blackpill and the community in the long run.
:feelsthink::bigbrain:

Niggers still saying dnr, despite this. :feelskek:

99% of posts on here are garbage that is neither funny nor interesting to read. for some reason there is a ton of weird users nowadays that for some reason believe amassing a post count as high as possible is a worthwhile goal and end up bloating the forum with boring content