Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Water is wet edition] women's pussies do not get wet if a man has money

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
This is something @Legendarywristcel and (to a lesser degree, @BlkPillPres have been spouting). "A woman is attracted to your looks or money, both are the same"

No they're not. A woman attracted to your looks gets wet when she sees your face, a woman does not get wet when you have money and are ugly, that's why it's called "beta"buxxing

This is something @Legendarywristcel and (to a lesser degree, @BlkPillPres have been spouting). "A woman is attracted to your looks or money, both are the same"

No they're not. A woman attracted to your looks gets wet when she sees your face, a woman does not get wet when you have money and are ugly, that's why it's called "beta"buxxing

Women are more attracted to a guy knowing that hes rich. This has been confirmed by the study below

Idk why people still fall for this lol, literal definition of betabuxxing

Women are more attracted to a guy knowing that hes rich. This has been confirmed by the study below

you changed the subject you idiot

you think a woman will be attracted and get wet because an ugly guy has money?

i don't care if rich chad beats poor chad

address the goddamn question, will an ugly guy make a woman's pussy wet or not?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: just get de_stroyed in the 1st reply jfl poorcels need to just go to africa ttheory :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Isn't this why lube exists

you changed the subject you idiot

you think a woman will be attracted and get wet because an ugly guy has money?

i don't care if rich chad beats poor chad

address the goddamn question, will an ugly guy make a woman's pussy wet or not?

Looks like you have low reading comprehension. Let me help you out.

" These results indicate that higher economic status can offset lower physical attractiveness in men much more easily than in women. "

Quite literally saying economic status can boost your SMV. If youre ugly, you'll atleast boost your SMV by wealthmaxxing.

Looks like you have low reading comprehension. Let me help you out.

" These results indicate that higher economic status can offset lower physical attractiveness in men much more easily than in women. "

Quite literally saying economic status can boost your SMV. If youre ugly, you'll atleast boost your SMV by wealthmaxxing.
lmao you idiot

giving a hooker money will cause her to sleep with you

does that "offset" low sexual attractiveness?

Well you can still get laid by running rich guy game, without actually spending any of your money on the whore. You just need to make her believe that there's a possibility she'll have access to your money.

Well you can still get laid by running rich guy game, without actually spending any of your money on the whore. You just need to make her believe that there's a possibility she'll have access to your money.
elaborate

how does a rich guy get laid without spending a single cent

That why you use lube

lmao you idiot

giving a hooker money will cause her to sleep with you

does that "offset" low sexual attractiveness?

The study was about attractiveness, not sleeping for money. Iam pretty sure youre trolling at this point.

What you read was massive cope. It doesn't happen :lul:
exactly
The study was about attractiveness, not sleeping for money. Iam pretty sure youre trolling at this point.
you're an absolute idiot if you think that a woman's pussy will get wet for an ugly manlet if he has money

i'm pretty sure YOU are trolling at this point

You're sure he's trolling NOW? Dude makes threads on normies every single day and claims he's an incel. Arguing with him is pointless.

Muh acne scars

Culsy gorilla

elaborate

Rich = potential to provide. Women are programmed to go for high status men who can provide for their off spring.

Guy could be a stingy fuck but point is him being rich shows his potential to provide.

You're sure he's trolling NOW? Dude makes threads on normies every single day and claims he's an incel. Arguing with him is pointless.

Muh acne scars

View attachment 293115
you fucking idiot, i'm incel as fuck. you're the one larping as a gorilla
Rich = potential to provide. Women are programmed to go for high status men who can provide for their off spring.

Guy could be a stingy fuck but point is him being rich shows his potential to provide.
so explain to me how he gets laid without spending any money

there is a study on the scientific blackpill page on incel.wiki that reports a correlation between income and female orgasm. women are biologically wired to cum to cash.

you're an absolute idiot if you think that a woman's pussy will get wet for an ugly manlet if he has money

i'm pretty sure YOU are trolling at this point
I just quoted a study from the journal of evolution and human behaviour, the results of which are not controversial in the scientific community.

there is a study on the scientific blackpill page on incel.wiki that reports a correlation between income and female orgasm. women are biologically wired to cum to cash.
so are you telling me that an ugly manlet who is rich will make them cum? address the ugly manlet part
I just quoted a study from the journal of evolution and human behaviour, the results of which are not controversial in the scientific community.
address the ugly manlet

LMS boost your SMV.
But this doesn't work if you are an ugly manlet only works on normies

see above

Regardless of your looks, you can get a SMV boost by wealthmaxxing. The amount of wealth you need to offset ugliness is significantly higher than if you want to offset average looks.

Point i made still stands though. Wealth is a factor.
LMS boost your SMV.
But this doesn't work if you are an ugly manlet only works on normies

Never seen ugly old guys with foids? And do you think its a coincidence all of them are ultra rich ?

Regardless of your looks, you can get a SMV boost by wealthmaxxing. The amount of wealth you need to offset ugliness is significantly higher than if you want to offset average looks.

Point i made still stands though. Wealth is a factor.
it is a factor,

but if you are ugly it will not make a woman's pussy wet, deep down she will be disgusted by your physical presence and see you as only a provider

it is a factor,

but if you are ugly it will not make a woman's pussy wet, deep down she will be disgusted by your physical presence and see you as only a provider

Whatever helps you cope at night.

It makes sense doesnt it? Women derive absolutely zero benefit by sleeping around.

Statusmaxing is the biggest cope ever. Subhumans (mostly currycels) have been brainwashed into thinking money attracts foids. JFL. The only thing that can make a foid orgasm is big dick and a Chad face. NO MONEY FOR YOUR FACE.

Statusmaxing is the biggest cope ever. Subhumans (mostly currycels) have been brainwashed into thinking money attracts foids. JFL. The only thing that can make a foid orgasm is big dick and a Chad face. NO MONEY FOR YOUR FACE.

Money does attract foids. But just like looks, 80/20 is true even for wealth. So an average guy earning 50k USD a year isnt going to attract many foids.

What is also true is if you average out Looks and wealth, you can get better results than just being an average looking poor guy. Most normies with gfs are average in looks and somewhat decent income.

It makes sense doesnt it? Women derive absolutely zero benefit by sleeping around.
Women do benefit from sleeping around. THEY GET TO FUCK CHADS. That's what they are biologically programmed to do. They don't want any transnational benefit when they are fucking Chads. Their purpose in life is fulfilled when they are sleeping around and fucking Chads.
Money does attract foids. But just like looks, 80/20 is true even for wealth. So an average guy earning 50k USD a year isnt going to attract many foids.

What is also true is if you average out Looks and wealth, you can get better results than just being an average looking poor guy. Most normies with gfs are average in looks and somewhat decent income.
Maybe in the third world countries women want to be financially dependent on men but not in the West. Here they have got thousands of options to earn money. OnlyFans, Patreon, twitch. All they need to do is take a feet pic and sell it for hundreds of dollars. They don't need subhumans to support them financially.

Exactly. Normies with girlfriends have decent income. Women were not attracted to them for their money.
And the ratio is more like 99/1. Only multi millionaires and billionaires will be able to attract holes with their money. Those women will only be gold diggers who'll later cuck them with Chad. Money and statusmaxing is a big cope.

Last edited:
No it's because of acne scars being your main problem
and you don't think acne scars are something that makes you an incel?

Both are superficial attractions but in different ways that's all

Attraction to wealth is NOT physical attraction. JFL at coping betabuxers here. Also, can any betabux advocates explain why the recurring theme of romance literature/movies is a woman leaving a rich ugly dude for a poorer chad?

Bullshit. I'm moneymaxxed as fuck and the only sex I get is from prostitutes.

elaborate

Wear rich people clothes, make sure foids see you driving a fancy car, unironically act like a rich person would.
That way you'll only be paying the entry fee inside the nightclub.

Wear rich people clothes, make sure foids see you driving a fancy car, unironically act like a rich person would.
That way you'll only be paying the entry fee inside the nightclub.
didn't ER do these things? it didn't work for him

didn't ER do these things? it didn't work for him

He was giga autistic. There's no way he was able to pull off the rich guy act successfully. Also there were many other rich people where he lived who also had good looks. Elsewhere, in some middle class area, even with his autism he probably would've been able to get something.

Money and status do actually make you more attractive to women but it brutally pales in comparison to face