Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Water is wet: Dating opportunities now only available for gigachads, foids, "exciting" thughs, and gays/lesbians (anecdotes from small town and work)

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I know a guy that is a member of a church known for being conservative, with the foid members eager to marry and said to be "wife material" --- he's angry, single, is viewed as a creep despite mogging me; apparently he tried asking out a coworker and ended up getting in trouble for it; I would be surprised if he has never heard of this forum (and thats why I don't want to specify the church name lol)

Another guy I know is a high tier normie, tall, blond, extroverted, and can become Chad if he gains muscle - he got zero matches using Tinder in a conservative town. The foids that live here get knocked up early, divorce quickly, look like shit by 30, and fuck around with drugged and/or alcoholic pieces of shit with long rap sheets and less than a high school education, but I guess their personality and cOnFiDaNcE is what works

As is the case with many modern workplaces, dating each other is discouraged, but two dykes met in the office and no one batted an eye

We often call non-blackpill people "normies", but the two guys in my example are supposed to be normal and should not struggle, but they are.

Cuckservatives are a meme. "Conservatives" girls go to college like Arizona State, party hard and fuck Chads and Athletes 24/24. Then when they are post wall and fat from the abuse of alcohol and food they go to church and find a nice betabux they trap in a deadbedroom marriage. Cucks.

Because God will provide them the perfect wife... :feelskek: :feelsclown:

(And BTW I'm Christian... the only thing I'm an atheist on is "holy" matrimony)

Cuckservatives are a meme. "Conservatives" girls go to college like Arizona State, party hard and fuck Chads and Athletes 24/24. Then when they are post wall and fat from the abuse of alcohol and food they go to church and find a nice betabux they trap in a deadbedroom marriage. Cucks.
Bingo.

The foids that live here get knocked up early, divorce quickly, look like shit by 30, and fuck around with drugged and/or alcoholic pieces of shit with long rap sheets and less than a high school education
Gotta love small town America. Where becoming a grandma at age 32 is no surprise.

Yep, or they ride Chad while simultaneously preaching the gospel and the sanctity of marriage.

Conservatives are an absolute joke. But that's the normie way of being edgy and fighting for your "trad culture".

So funny BTW. What do conservatives even conserve? They're pro feminist, pro gays, pro most shit. Conservatives are lefties and Democrats are far leftists. That's the only difference.

Small towns are the worst,
I would rather live in a Democrat city than some trump trailer area

The liberals of yesterday are today's conservatives

I would beat them to death

Attachments

• 1722877162821431.jpg
    1722877162821431.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6