Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Water: I have given up on trying to get laid

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I’m done, brocels. Foids hate me for existing, even my own mother hates me. I understand why Adam Lanza, and Saint JD offed their moms before going ER.

Ugly males don’t get to be happy - the Jew-run media says so. As a goym tax slave I have to watch as the United States is taken over by Latinos, and I am supposed to be happy to be being bred out of my own country.

Oh well, at least I can watch baseball - foids are commentating on Major League Baseball games.

Makes me want to open a sorority house door in Minecraft.

I live for revenge and cryptocurrency.

Yeah, i hope that next time becky from my job who i talked with a couple of times dosn't ask me for my name for the 3rd time. If i didn't care how hot she was or how she treats my chad friend comapared to me existence would not be as bad

I’m going to beat my mother like Levi beat Erin in the first season of Attack on Titan during the courtroom scene.

Foids have basically pushed me to go Saint JD in Minecraft.

31-year-old kissless virgin who has never had a gf - it’s ovER for me.