Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel (water, however, unbearable) normies are transmitters of imbecility.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★
I hate having to come into contact with anything made and collectively full of normies. All their speeches (even the analytical ones) are surrounded by emotions centered on guesswork, that's why they are biased, that's why they are a herd following any idiocy trivialized in their formats of "understanding".They have an exceptional talent for transmitting stupidity with their unfounded attributions through a half-truth, they are totally reductionists.I'm having this behavior now, because it's been a while since I've come into contact with any comment made by a normie, but today I noticed a mass of normies talking about politics and truecels, there's so much shit that these copiums produce.

I hate freedom of expression (resulting from this liberalism) that gave a voice to these insects who think they are experts in something.

I fully support censorship on normie networks, like reddit, twitter, facebook, discord, twitch, tiktok... ALL THIS SHIT IS INFESTED.

ALL THIS SHOULD BE BANNED!