Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Watching women die doesn't make me feel anything

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
I have no love in my heart for women. Nor do I hold sympathy for them. If I saw a woman getting hacked to bits on the street I'd feel nothing. I'd do nothing. I don't view women as human. Watching videos of women being tortured and killed incites no emotional reaction in me. Am I a sociopath? No. Because I feel bad for men when I watch videos of them dying.

Women simply aren't the same as men. They're not capable of the same love or selflessness some (not all) men are.

Women are robotic, narcissistic, sadistic, stupid creatures. The world would be better without them. I'd happily skin myself alive and hack my own face and genitals off if by doing so all women would stop existing. That's how much I hate them. My hatred for women trumps my sexual attraction towards them.

I am not a sociopath. I have had online friends I've genuinely cared for. Friends that women hurt. Some of them have now likely taken their lives. My hatred towards women is driven by contempt for how they treated my fellow brocels and how they've treated myself.

I don't hate to this extent without a reason.

I have no love in my heart for women. Nor do I hold sympathy for them. If I saw a woman getting hacked to bits on the street I'd feel nothing. I'd do nothing. I don't view women as human. Watching videos of women being tortured and killed incites no emotional reaction in me. Am I a sociopath? No. Because I feel bad for men when I watch videos of them dying.

Women simply aren't the same as men. They're not capable of the same love or selflessness some (not all) men are.

Women are robotic, narcissistic, sadistic, stupid creatures. The world would be better without them. I'd happily skin myself alive and hack my own face and genitals off if by doing so all women would stop existing. That's how much I hate them. My hatred for women trumps my sexual attraction towards them.

I am not a sociopath. I have had online friends I've genuinely cared for. Friends that women hurt. Some of them have now likely taken their lives. My hatred towards women is driven by contempt for how they treated my fellow brocels and how they've treated myself.

Same. I don’t care about them anymore

I just don't care about them anymore. Foids ruined everything and deserve to suffer

I care about them in the manner that I hope they all experience misery. That's how I care
They were born as inferior. Just got lucky to born in generation of simps

They were born as inferior. Just got lucky to born in generation of simps
Society has been gynocentric for hundreds if not thousands of years. Only a few societies haven't been. Women have always had the cards stacked in their favor.

Society has been gynocentric for hundreds if not thousands of years. Only a few societies haven't been. Women have always had the cards stacked in their favor.
Still. Imagine you are born as already ''not the smartest'', ''not the wisest'', ''not the strongest''. You are already inferior to the opposite gender in any way since birth. Kinda brutal. And hedonistic pleasure is the only thing they get for being inferior species.

Still. Imagine you are born as already ''not the smartest'', ''not the wisest'', ''not the strongest''. You are already inferior to the opposite gender in any way since birth. Kinda brutal. And hedonistic pleasure is the only thing they get for being inferior species.
What's the point in being superior when life is nothing but hardship and struggle? Historically men have not had the privilege to lay idle and get pampered for existing like women have. It's men who've had to constantly work and grind just to support their hateful wife. It's men who get thrown into the meat grinders of war.

Only the wealthy and attractive men have lived superior lives to women

What's the point in being superior when life is nothing but hardship and struggle? Historically men have not had the privilege to lay idle and get pampered for existing like women have. It's men who've had to constantly work and grind just to support their hateful wife. It's men who get thrown into the meat grinders of war.

True. But i think the point of blackpill is accepting that struggle

I am dead inside

I am dead inside
literally

True. But i think the point of blackpill is accepting that struggle
Nope. The blackpill has no point. One could rope after being blackpilled or one can cope. The choice is always yours

Nope. The blackpill has no point. One could rope after being blackpilled or one can cope. The choice is always yours
Cope for now atleast.

Almost there myself. I'll occasionally feel pity for a brocel on here. Outside of that there is only anger
How do you cope sir oldcel? any tips?

THEY RUINED OUR LIVES

Never really cared about anyone to begin with but most Women disgust me more than Men

salut khey rip en risitas paix repose

You know it's ovER for humanity when people have to say this stuff, we were meant to have normal happy lives but people's nature forced us to be like this

You know it's ovER for humanity when people have to say this stuff, we were meant to have normal happy lives but people's nature forced us to be like this
We're aware of all the things normies will never be. They choose to be ignorant and ignore the blatant flaws. We're forced to notice them.

Incelibacy has also made me quite cold-blooded

I feel no empathy for worthless holes