Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Watching Virtue-Signaling Cucks on WWYD

AmeriCel64

AmeriCel64

Officer
★★★★
Just watch What Would You Do or some other candid-camera show for five minutes and watch all the females and soys come to the defense of random people.

I genuinely cannot understand why people would come to the assistance of someone else, especially if they are not in their group or they have nothing to gain.

Are they just trying to look like they have some sort of moral high-ground or are they just trying to gain something?

For the numales, I can imagine that they are defending the' lady thinking that they may have a chance of ascending or something.
For the females, it could be some way of being sanctimonious.
Very rarely does Chad come to the defense since their reputation is untouched in the long-term regardless of what they do.

For the numales, I can imagine that they are defending m'lady thinking that they may have a chance of ascending or something.
For the females, it could be virtue signaling to boost their status.

For the numales, I can imagine that they are defending m'lady thinking that they may have a chance of ascending or something.
For the females, it could be virtue signaling to boost their status.
I just cant imagine normal people being so selfless. I find it hard to fathom.

Every good deed of cucks has an ulterior motive.

It’s not about doing good, it’s about feeling good. Cucks crave validation and that is why they are so desperate to take the moral high ground at any opportunity.

It’s not about doing good, it’s about feeling good. Cucks crave validation and that is why they are so desperate to take the moral high ground at any opportunity.
Send those type of people to the gallows