Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Watching Tucker Carlson is saddening.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
This guy keeps complaining against the left but he'll get nowhere. This is why so many right wingers are now talking about losing hope and becoming depressed or becoming super angry.

Cucker Karlson

Tucker is amazing. I follow him regularly.

Now is not the time to be depressed and passive. Now is the time to take up arms and fight against the mob and cult of the left.
I think suicides and shootings among right wingers will skyrocket. But I doubt even if they did fight back they'd do anything. Drones are thing for one.

With the left now so radical that they're literally saying "You shouldn't care so much about those domestic terrorists," the right will be looking a lot more sane. If they can effectively weaponize how radical the left has become.

If they can make clear how the left has lost its way, how they're literally endorsing the burning down of stores because "People are mad about racism," and how that kind of wanton rioting and arson affects us? And how cities wanna defund their police departments despite how quickly we see riots can mobilize at the drop of a new story? I don't see how Trump loses. IF he hits this story hard. Never lets us forget it.

With the left now so radical that they're literally saying "You shouldn't care so much about those domestic terrorists," the right will be looking a lot more sane. If they can effectively weaponize how radical the left has become.

If they can make clear how the left has lost its way, how they're literally endorsing the burning down of stores because "People are mad about racism," and how that kind of wanton rioting and arson affects us? And how cities wanna defund their police departments despite how quickly we see riots can mobilize at the drop of a new story? I don't see how Trump loses. IF he hits this story hard. Never lets us forget it.
It's very clear the left is crazy. People are just way to scared and depressed to care.

I think the right will be leaving America in record numbers soon. The ones that remain will be eaten alive by the mob.

The problem is that there's a LOT of people who endorse the craziness of the left. That's what prevents the sane from making their voice heard and influence felt. The loudest and craziest are dominating everything.
Where would they go? Wages are terrible and I doubt they can just fly to another country.

dont care about politics or race. My race has ostracized me because of my inferior genetics and no political party supports changes that would benefit incels. Even so called conservative right wing parties cuck out to foids on literally every important issue so idc.

I'm not quite sure who that individual is

There's literally no such thing as left or right... its just business class bribing and electing corrupt puppets to do their bidding.

dont care about politics or race. My race has ostracized me because of my inferior genetics and no political party supports changes that would benefit incels. Even so called conservative right wing parties cuck out to foids on literally every important issue so idc.
Of course but seeing the right wing go from thinking that they'd beat the left and take back America to completely giving up is kind of sad.

He has one of the most punchable faces in human history

The problem is that there's a LOT of people who endorse the craziness of the left. That's what prevents the sane from making their voice heard and influence felt. The loudest and craziest are dominating everything.
It will be exactly like 2016. The left has influence but the right has facts and logic and isn’t 1000% retarded. I hope the right really does benefit off the absolute insanitary of the left. People need to start waking up.

the commies will never relent until people shove them in their graves.

the left is a cancer that needs to be purged

It will be exactly like 2016. The left has influence but the right has facts and logic and isn’t 1000% retarded. I hope the right really does benefit off the absolute insanitary of the left. People need to start waking up.
People are too afraid and depressed to care.

Neither side is an ally of us.

They are still homogeneous and relatively more traditional than western whores. They also believe in traditional family unit with the husband being the primary provider.
Every asian guy online would disagree with you. In some cases like with Japan they can get even worse then western women.

I think he’s a smart guy

I personally cant wait to leave US permanently. It's a goddamn shithole

They also believe in traditional family unit with the husband being the primary provider.
only in an extremely materialistic sense. asian women believe in that concept in the same way that a 30 year old blonde single mom with tattoos does

I've become completely blackpilled on politics after this rioting shit.
There is no chance to save cuckmerica.
Just look at ths rioters. It's not just blacks, it's full of whites too
So not only would we be going against blacks, but literally 100% of white females support that shit too, and the soyboy white guys. I'd say theres more white females supporting it than blacks.
Theres no hope.
Cuck trump will lose next election and America will get blacked

Kiker Carlson tbh

The asian girls would only go for the richest guys and eastern europe is getting a lot of feminism right now.
You're so low IQ if you believe you need to be rich in SEA as a foreigner

Leaving Western society for Asia is a goal of mine. Just gotta pick a language and study it.

Tucker is amazing. I follow him regularly.

Now is not the time to be depressed and passive. Now is the time to take up arms and fight against the mob and cult of the left.
*yawn* meh I'm just to lazy to even think about fighting. So tiresome. Why don't you guys just take a nap and enjoy your copes. Fighting is for the NPCs

*Cucker Carlson

This guy keeps complaining against the left but he'll get nowhere. This is why so many right wingers are now talking about losing hope and becoming depressed or becoming super angry.

Hes literally the 1%er himself