Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Watching this 28min video of Prague I just feel and know in my gut inceldom is a fringe phenomena there. Here in San Francisco it is brutal torture.

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
I can just tell by their tone and mannerism that they are nowhere near as fake and hateful as the foids here in SF. I keep mentioning it like a broken record but everyday is a living hell for me in San Francisco.

Euro foids are like angels compared to Anglo/American foids. The difference is night and day seriously. I've met tourists foids from various Latin/Asian/European countries over the years here. This is a very touristy city. They are so drastically different from the local SF foids in so much possible ways. i feel like I'm going nuts. Everytime I encounter tourists at bars here (before the shutdown) I get so enthusiastic. Deep down I know they are good or innocent people compared to the evil people here. Those people have no idea whats coming to them as SF is considered the most progressive city in the west and a model for all the cities to follow.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbVsONZugVY

Last edited:
Maybe it has to do that they're being talked to by an American Youtuber who shows you only what he wants you to see?

Would our luck with women really be so different as ugly ethnics in eastern/western Europe?

What is wrong with Prague?