Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Watching them is so painful

nettle

nettle

Unionist Mosleycel tallfag卐
★★★★
Watching others have a fun life, seeing them joke with their friends, knowing someone would cry at their funeral.. Love, first kiss, marriage, sex, having kids, dying surrounded by those you love, to be cared for and wanted, seeing people hold hands in front of me, seeing people succeed in life romantically and socially

This is the life I have always dreamed to be included in and yet I have never once been awarded it. I should not have to put in an effort to be cared for, nor loved. If I was attractive it would be unconditional, but I am ugly and autistic, I need to work for that and it is so tiring knowing that others recirve tenfold compassion for what I get

Yes! I've got the SNP report almost ready!

Watching others have a fun life, seeing them joke with their friends, knowing someone would cry at their funeral.. Love, first kiss, marriage, sex, having kids, dying surrounded by those you love, to be cared for and wanted, seeing people hold hands in front of me, seeing people succeed in life romantically and socially

This is the life I have always dreamed to be included in and yet I have never once been awarded it. I should not have to put in an effort to be cared for, nor loved. If I was attractive it would be unconditional, but I am ugly and autistic, I need to work for that and it is so tiring knowing that others recirve tenfold compassion for what I get
It eats you up inside for sure, nothing can compensate for it.

It eats you up inside for sure, nothing can compensate for it.
I want to know what terrible thing I did in my past life to deserve this, I contemplate it regularly

stage 1 inceldom. you need to rot till stage 5 chronic inceldom where it's impossible to care any longer

stage 1 inceldom. you need to rot till stage 5 chronic inceldom where it's impossible to care any longer
I rotted there then went back to wanting it

why would you give a fuck about what happens at your funeral? You want npcs to mourn you? Cucked mindset
I want someone to miss me I guess, its more of a phrase

Well you need to find a coping mechanism that works for you, me personally i am historymaxxing

My cope is accessing this forum. You are not alone. You are as hated as we are.

Glue your eyes up. Do not clean both your ears, even if they end up building hard-solid wax towards your ear drums.

It's better to be blind and deaf at the same time.

Brutal, especially when you know that you’ll never have what they have

Only thing i'm not jealous of is marriage. Marriage = death sentence for men in the West

i want someone to suck my dick tbh, and by someone i mean prime age foid. Idgaf about anything else
Foids our age are chad only unfortunately

I dont watch them