Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Watching the WW1 german soldier talk about his first kill made me realize something.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Yup. It's very sad that all those people killed and died not even just in vain, it was all so that the banksters and world elites could advance their agendas.

Bokmarked.Will watch later

If only they could see the future

The futility of it all just for us to get where we are now..........pitiful really

Yup. It's very sad that all those people killed and died not even just in vain, it was all so that the banksters and world elites could advance their agendas.
((()))

Imagine getting lied to and brainwashed to have nationalism and pride for your country or race, only to realize you're being manipulated and having your strings pulled like a puppet so the fat pig elites can continue to maintain their lifestyle.

In Gorilla society even politicians fight.

And more destruction and death will occur because women prefer it that way
full

well what can you expect. We are humans after all that have desires but yes different methods of negotiation should have been made but clearly the elite don't want that, considering the very moment they kill off the strong soldiers, they breed weak ones in return

Jews, i tell you

Imagine doing all that so that some guy can make money.

as time passes i grow more and more disgusted with humanity.I am afraid that this growing feeling of misanthropy will effect even more my inability to love thy neighbour.life on earth is an odd thing.

Sad aint it? Everything, every last action by every single person in history, all led up to this. I wonder if we were on an uncontrollable collision course, or if it was avoidable. Who knows

It is almost existential to think about the fact that our male and possibly incel brethren made the ultimate sacrifice hundreds of years ago to plant a tree in which they hoped will provide shade for us , but toilets and cucks cut the tree down and our long gone brethren died believing we had better lives because of their sacrifices. :( sad shit man

at the end the bank wins the most

You must be a gorilla for me to go further into detail
I am something much more. I can take a gorilla like yourself to much greater heights of power. For the right information that is.

I am something much more. I can take a gorilla like yourself to much greater heights of power. For the right information that is.
Interesting.. How do i know you aren't lying human

All that death during WWI was the result of a bunch of elite cousins bickering, and many of those men who signed up or were conscripted went to go protect women and children.

men have always been expendable, we live and die for nothing at all. their sacrifice was not remembered, they deaths were not morned.
All that death during WWI was the result of a bunch of elite cousins bickering, and many of those men who signed up or were conscripted went to go protect women and children.
this is how insignificant our lives are, we are just cattle.

Interesting.. How do i know you aren't lying human
You dont, but that is your choice, a leap of faith or an eternity of regret. Upto you gorilla grodd.

men are disposable

You dont, but that is your choice, a leap of faith or an eternity of regret. Upto you gorilla grodd.
I dont trust humans so ill take regret tbh

Less people on the planet the better tbh