Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Watching the office for the first time and i hate it

overbeforeitbegan

overbeforeitbegan

Deformed and sweaty
★★★
My mother and I watch TV while we have dinner every day and I usually pick the show. But I let her choose and her new TV show to watch is the office, she loves it.

I have started going to bed earlier and earlier because I can't take it and I can't explain why.

No woman has ever looked at me the way that stupid foid looks at that dopey bullying prick. And never will.

Even the autistic victim of bullying is a sex haver. If he was a normal person he'd be as miserable as I am.

I am so angry over this retarded sitcom for normies from 2005. Rope looks better each day

Season 3 Wow GIF by The Office

Yeah it was quite boring

For some reason foids love the office, ive never seen a foid say they do not like it

That show to me at least appears to have a reputation as some sort of GOAT status of sitcoms or whatever genre it is but its utter garbage to me and not funny at all, stopped a few episodes in

For some reason foids love the office, ive never seen a foid say they do not like it

That show to me at least appears to have a reputation as some sort of GOAT status of sitcoms or whatever genre it is but its utter garbage to me and not funny at all, stopped a few episodes in

Yeah it was quite boring
Sure is. I don't know what people get out of watching it. I either watch cartoons and vintage western movies, or some sick car videos. (Cars are my biggest hobby). Also, some suifuel, my muscle car broke the fuck down and needs expensive repairs, so no fun car stuff for me for a while

shitty normie 'comedy' tbh

Most of the comedy comes from making fun of two of the central characters who are incel coded, and the love between the other two which is suifuel

you get to watch tv shows while eating dinner with your mom, mogs me :feelsbadman:

why tf would you even make a show abt an office, couldn't imagine anything more boring

Foids thrive in the soulless building that is called an office, where they are just a blowjob away from a promotion.

I either watch cartoons and vintage western movies, or some sick car videos. (Cars are my biggest hobby).
Which car videos do you watch? Is it on Youtube?

i did that with my dad and stepmom with the tv show Lost, but then they abandoned me
That show was good but I feel like it eventually got ruined when it started to explain too much, I stopped watching when they left the island then went back to it, I "lost" interest, lol

That show was good but I feel like it eventually got ruined when it started to explain too much, I stopped watching when they left the island then went back to it, I "lost" interest, lol
Was Lost popular in Chadstralia? Some filming took place there in the earlier seasons.

Was Lost popular in Chadstralia? Some filming took place there in the earlier seasons.
I dont know, never heard of anyone talk about it, I dont think its very popular anymore but some people know about it, I think the show was set in australia, at least alot of the characters were on a flight from sydney to LA and then the plane crashed

How did you get into this? I need cooler hobbies.
My dad. He bought a vintage muscle car when I was 5, and I've been insanely into cars ever since then. Still have the muscle car to this day, but it is currently broke down. Unfortunately, I have nobody to do the car hobby with ever since my dad sadly passed away recently. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

My dad. He bought a vintage muscle car when I was 5, and I've been insanely into cars ever since then. Still have the muscle car to this day, but it is currently broke down. Unfortunately, I have nobody to do the car hobby with ever since my dad sadly passed away recently. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Sorry to hear that brocel. My father died a few years back too. It's weird navigating the waters of life as the Man of the House ™️.

Muscle cars groups could be the way to go. Surely most people in those are men who need buddies too.

I would say it’s better than the sitcoms we have these days. Dwight would be incel if he wasn’t a tallfag

I would say it’s better than the sitcoms we have these days. Dwight would be incel if he wasn’t a tallfag
I think he would not fuck so much even if he was, if the show was more realistic.

I hate Pam so much, she reminds me of an old oneitis, I hate her

Sorry to hear that brocel. My father died a few years back too. It's weird navigating the waters of life as the Man of the House ™️.
Brutal. Losing a parent is terrible, especially as an incel. I’m responsible for all the car repairs and land maintenance. I’m actually ok at most repairs and replaced a drive belt on my riding mower last Sunday. My mother accidentally broke the mower by misusing it, but I fixed it
Muscle cars groups could be the way to go. Surely most people in those are men who need buddies too.
Harder than you think to actually become friends with them. Easy to talk with them though. Need to get that car fixed and take it to car shows again. The current issue is too complicated for me to fix myself, so it needs to get towed to a shop

just like seinfeld. would rather hang myself than watch a season of that shit.

Shit my dad died a few years ago too. Seems like your dad dying early is a trucel trait :feelscry:

Shit my dad died a few years ago too. Seems like your dad dying early is a trucel trait :feelscry:
Yes, I have noticed it is not uncommon here.

Pam is a chadsexual cunt.
Pam is the second worst part for me. Her freckles, curls, and weird little mannerisms are exactly my type. Yet she too behaves like a whore. Even the sweetest foids are like this.

Jim is the worst part. Namely how he treats the autistic one. I couldn't handle it, I asked mum if we could swap shows and she agreed.

My mother and I watch TV while we have dinner every day and I usually pick the show. But I let her choose and her new TV show to watch is the office, she loves it.

I have started going to bed earlier and earlier because I can't take it and I can't explain why.

No woman has ever looked at me the way that stupid foid looks at that dopey bullying prick. And never will.

Even the autistic victim of bullying is a sex haver. If he was a normal person he'd be as miserable as I am.

I am so angry over this retarded sitcom for normies from 2005. Rope looks better each day
stop watching normie shows

I watched the original and it was hilarious. The American version revolves around the boss, the tallfag and the secretary, it's like a pseudo love triangle. The original is 1000 times better.

stop watching normie shows
I convinced her to switch our TV time show to something else, crisis averted

Fuck though, got under my skin so bad, how the incel coded character just somehow get women and it's played off as a joke because how could an incel ever get any woman to love him right?

Ignore my sperging though

I convinced her to switch our TV time show to something else, crisis averted

Fuck though, got under my skin so bad, how the incel coded character just somehow get women and it's played off as a joke because how could an incel ever get any woman to love him right?

Ignore my sperging though
It’s always like that in shows or movies. It’s like the movie superbad

I used to love that show during the quarantine
Eventually when i became blackpilled i began to hate that Chad worship shitshow with all my guts