Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Watching teenagers have fun is the ultimate suifuel

6ftwhitemale

6ftwhitemale

Greycel
The fact that there’s nothing you can do to go back in time to some how fix your life has to be the worth feeling I can think of. I can’t take a walk on my street without seeing chad grope his jailbait girlfriend in front of all his friends. It sickens me, I don’t see myself as a violent person, but when I see that I have a surge of rage pour over me, I want to go beat the shit out of them all. Our lives are going to get shittier, we won’t have golden days to look back in when we’re 60 years old jerking off and drinking beer.

I agree, that's the absolute worst, especially if oldcel.

I have the same thoughts man. These teens get to experience teenage love while we rot.

Yup. Wish I could see them dying, tbh.

I don't want to live that long:feelscry:

agreed 100%. The agepill is the worst by far

I feel the same just like you.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

At 44, it's torture. Not worse, though, than when they tortured me as a teen. That was worse, actually.

Now imagine being a teencel in today's world and knowing it's passing you by, the accessibility to sex hasn't been this good for 100k years.

Now imagine being a teencel in today's world and knowing it's passing you by, the accessibility to sex hasn't been this good for 100k years.
Yeah, I can ONLY imagine THAT torture experience, esp. when it goes on and on and on daily.

I feel you. When I drive by high schools, I'm reminded of my time there and wish I can go back and change things. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Reminder that if you went back to high school, you're still ugly and would never feel teenage love.

I'm trying everything I can and girls either friend zone me or ignore me. If I try to be low inhib I just get in big trouble. I wanna fucking die so bad.

I'm trying everything I can and girls either friend zone me or ignore me. If I try to be low inhib I just get in big trouble. I wanna fucking die so bad.

I was there myself, it's the worst fate for a man.