Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Watching some combat footage on reddit. Found this: ugly guy = ISIS member

Abu_Hajaar

Abu_Hajaar

Baby-faced manlet (5'4")
20200417 105933

For those who dont know, word Daesh is arabic word for isis

It's over for ISIScels

He's right though, I almost considered fighting in Syria under a rebel group when I was still Muslim. Muslimcels need to cope with not being able to marry.

But still, failo effect in action.
Just move to Chechnya, it’s great I have heard. I want to move there. Kadyrov is based.

Chechnya is filled with prime jbs and Stacies. It would be a death sentence for an incel.
Tfw no qt trad chechen wife from the country side bhai.

He's right though, I almost considered fighting in Syria under a rebel group when I was still Muslim. Muslimcels need to cope with not being able to marry.

You would've died pointlessly while Syrian foids come to the west as "refugees" to fuck white chad

Are people really surprised that men who have been ostracized from their society and have nothing to lose, end up taking high-risk actions in order to unconventionally move up the social hierarchy?

In around 20 years, they'll preemptively put ugly men on a no-fly list.

Just go fight for jihad bro! Just blow yourself up for 100 virgin wives bro!

Fucking brutal shit man, I am glad I didn't go. Maybe I could have killed 1 or 2 government soldiers (if I was lucky) and then I would just get bombed by Russians to smithereens.

The life of a sandcel is extremely depressing.

You don't get it do you? Sub-3 Muslimcels in poverty have nothing to lose so they would rather fight and die on the battlefield than endlessly wageslave for some rich Jew only to die of cancer without a loving family.

Literally got nothing to lose.

A sandcel is not going to get laid in North America or Europe, and he's not going to get married in the Middle East because of polygamy. Easy to just risk it all, you got nothing to lose anyways.

Brutal reality check
legitimately ragefuel for syriancels. I remember seeing on the news about some syrian refugee whore swimming in the olympics. I look her up and suprise suprise, her boyfriend is a tall german Chad. Fucking cunt should have died when her city was getting bombed. Bitch should've gotten raped by some incel syrian soldier.

Surprised they were high IQ enough to call them Daesh instead of "ISIS."

I wonder how society at large would react if there was a group exactly like that, except that all the members, without exception, were highly attractive males...

Probably tons of foids would join them just to have sex with them.

I remember that there once was a thread on this forum about recruitment posters featuring attractive Chaddams in order to get foids on board and it worked... so it kinda already happened.

I'm bored, you think people would be interested in a poorly written story about a truecel who is banned from flying in a dystopian future where we are oppressed more than ever

What about him makes him look like an incel? Can't be his looks because they scream until they're blue in the face that's not the case...

Ugly now means you’re closely affiliated with a terrorist organisation.

Probably true though, let’s be honest. It is mainly ugly people who put their faith in the afterlife since they need some recompense for the fact their lives on earth are terrible.
Ugly now means you’re closely affiliated with a terrorist organisation.
Ugliness itself is seen as a terrorist organisation.