Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Watching scenes like this make me sad.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I know I'm making it seem better then it was but watching this scene makes me imagine what life was like back then instead of whatever you call "life" now.

Today that woman would be 40 lbs heavier, with a bad left wing attitude.. and she would be 'Chad only' for dancing.

Don’t watch them then

I don’t watch movies like this tbh

Forgot to add: She would also be a germaphobe and tell him to stay 6 feet away, while being really stressed out.

Today that woman would be 40 lbs heavier, with a bad left wing attitude.. and she would be 'Chad only' for dancing.
Just shows the differences between then and now. There are movies of guys who would be incel today getting with a girl. Now it's just the same male model smashing girls.

Just shows the differences between then and now. There are movies of guys who would be incel today getting with a girl. Now it's just the same male model smashing girls.

Ya when I've been to boomers houses I see the wedding pictures and the guy as a young man would be incel today.. yet marrying what would be today a drop dead gorgeous woman(white and thin and healthy).

blind motherfucker!

and tattoos and ugly multi colored dyed hair