Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting watching people have fun is a massive suifuel

waiting2die

waiting2die

Blackpilled KHHV Incel
-
its just sad watching them have fun with other people while i'm just rotting on my pc to scared to even look someone in the eye

then don't GrAY

Im in the same situation as you. Today, I was sitting alone on my couch, so many things came to my mind. I realized that as I rot alone in my couch, there are plenty of happy couples sharing their lives together, right now a couple may be watching a movie together while they cuddle and kiss, after that, they will go to their bedroom and have heavenly, pleasurable, and intimate sex, when they wake up they will have coffee together in the morining, they will go the park to admire the scenery and nature, they will then go to the beach and watch the beautiful sunset, they will eat at a restaurant together for dinner, come home, watch tv, and have sex again. All of this is happening as we speak. It is what
it is, there is nothing we can do about it

Last edited:
It's even more suifuel when you're depressing all alone and it happens just next to you.

its just sad watching them have fun with other people while i'm just rotting on my pc to scared to even look someone in the eye
Or in relationships which is worse :feelsrope: