Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over watching old friends life in FB is so fucking RAGE FUELLLLLL

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
i had alot of friends when i was a kid. around 17 most of them were gone, now in my 20s i have like 2.
and im so fucking tired of opening fb and watching people that i used to be friends with living a TOTAL DIFFERET LIFE.
having stacies, friends, doing shit. getting 50 comments from foids.
people that for years when we were teens we hangout together smoked weed together i used to be at their home hours everyday. we did fun shit.

but slowly slowly life separate between the losers and the normals... slowly slowly they care about you less cuz its clear that you guys are different types.
that they belong in the club and im in my room playing games.
its so fucking rage+suciidefuel FFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

nowdays if ill see most of them in the street we'll exchange like 5 words and each will go to his own way.
alot of time i stalk old friends profiles and i just cant believe how different lives we live.
i would rather not having friends EVER so i could spare myself this ragefuel.

The only friend I got in dark time of mid to late teenage years, autistic neigborhood boy, is married now, and looks like man. Ginger, and not very handsome, but still mogs me in manlyness

Looking up your school bullies on FB is absolute fucking ragefuel. All mine are married to Stacy and have kids and happy lives.

This world has got to be a fucking joke or something.

My entire FB feed is pure rage- and suicide-fuel.

I can so relate to this I miss my childhood and teenage years so much and even yesterday I saved some pictures of some people I used to know and can´t believe how old they look now compared to back then (I am 25 btw).

It´s so hard to see their posts with their new friends and new lives, I have no one and they have replaced me. And as adults they have completely different hobbies and want to go clubbing and shit while I just sit on my computer I miss those amazing times were we all did that and no one cared about drinking and going partying.

It´s so tragic that people that I used to be so close to are now complete strangers where we might just say "hey" when we walk past each other or might not even say anything I just have to look akwardly down in the ground as I walk by and it feels so weird because we used to be the best friends ever like we were brothers I was so comfortable around them and now I feel the exact opposite when would walking past them it´s so tragic, times steals everything from me.

I can so relate to this I miss my childhood and teenage years so much and even yesterday I saved some pictures of some people I used to know and can´t believe how old they look now compared to back then (I am 25 btw).

It´s so hard to see their posts with their new friends and new lives, I have no one and they have replaced me. And as adults they have completely different hobbies and want to go clubbing and shit while I just sit on my computer I miss those amazing times were we all did that and no one cared about drinking and going partying.

It´s so tragic that people that I used to be so close to are now complete strangers where we might just say "hey" when we walk past each other or might not even say anything I just have to look akwardly down in the ground as I walk by and it feels so weird because we used to be the best friends ever like we were brothers I was so comfortable around them and now I feel the exact opposite when would walking past them it´s so tragic, times steals everything from me.
every word bro.
spent so much time together and now like complete strangers....

Getting lifemogged makes me want to go to the Grand Canyon and jump

Doing that is just hurting yourself i did the same and i found that the popular kid in hs now has a gorgeus gf and is close to getting his bachelor .... meanwhile i dropped university about 2 years ago and made no improvements to my life whatsoever .... people like us should delete all social media

Brah why do you have Jewbook? Seriously? Jfl.

Never had a facebook never will. The thought of having one always made me cringe.

but slowly slowly life separate between the losers and the normals
and it's something so beautifully subtle too.

it's got nothing to do with money, job skills, career success, will to work, hygiene, fitness, even having all your fucking teeth in your mouth...

it's something like... good family cohesion + getting girls early and often...being important and useful in your community so people need you

whatever it is, its effect is very strong, you end up slowly peeled apart from the normals if you don't have it, even if they liked you before. and no just being a "decent fucking human being" doesn't cut it, lol, it increasinly isn't worth shit.

I'm so happy I deleted that shit years ago. Last I heard from some of my high school acquaintances they are making 6 figures, and I'm just a NEET living with my mother who doesn't care that I'm ill both physically and mentally.

and it's something so beautifully subtle too.

it's got nothing to do with money, job skills, career success, will to work, hygiene, fitness, even having all your fucking teeth in your mouth...

it's something like... good family cohesion + getting girls early and often...being important and useful in your community so people need you

whatever it is, its effect is very strong, you end up slowly peeled apart from the normals if you don't have it, even if they liked you before. and no just being a "decent fucking human being" doesn't cut it, lol, it increasinly isn't worth shit.

in america I think it's different. people move around often for jobs so social circles get erased and you gotta start over quite often.

which is why looks are all that matter since location, job, and industry you are in are so temporarily

in america I think it's different. people move around often for jobs so social circles get erased and you gotta start over quite often.

which is why looks are all that matter since location, job, and industry you are in are so temporarily
well theoretically I did the same thing, I wrecked everything to get a shit job in an expensive city far away from home, something American style but without the actual benefits, which is something you see often in EE

but even so, I still meet up with cousins and old friends very rarely, and they treat me "weird" once they detect i have low social success, just like strangers once we get closer, it's impossible not to reveal it at times too

well theoretically I did the same thing, I wrecked everything to get a shit job in an expensive city far away from home, something American style but without the actual benefits, which is something you see often in EE

but even so, I still meet up with cousins and old friends very rarely, and they treat me "weird" once they detect i have low social success, just like strangers once we get closer, it's impossible not to reveal it at times too

probably cuz without looks as a man, you're expected to be really rich and have a huge social circle, somehow

probably cuz without looks as a man, you're expected to be really rich and have a huge social circle, somehow
the rich thing is especially hilarious.

i don't know anyone who's rich that didn't come from a good, stable family.

depressed and pissed loners almost never make it, they don't have the support, the cool, and the calm to make it.

"just like...succeed, brah."

the rich thing is especially hilarious.

i don't know anyone who's rich that didn't come from a good, stable family.

depressed and pissed loners almost never make it, they don't have the support, the cool, and the calm to make it.

"just like...succeed, brah."

it's a dumb cliche from old american movies that might have been somewhat legit 60 years ago but now when they study those who have wealth, almost all got it from their families

and that's america, other places have much less upward mobility

plus now every idiot and their mom is living a hustle entrepreneur lifestyle, or is just scamming the government or employer by fucking around on their phone all day and getting paid for it

it's a dumb cliche from old american movies that might have been somewhat legit 60 years ago but now when they study those who have wealth, almost all got it from their families

and that's america, other places have much less upward mobility

plus now every idiot and their mom is living a hustle entrepreneur lifestyle, or is just scamming the government or employer by fucking around on their phone all day and getting paid for it
wealth and good social connection pretty much seems to stay inside a family's lineage

there's no to very little way to create it out of nowhere with ki blasts or some shit

wealth and good social connection pretty much seems to stay inside a family's lineage

there's no to very little way to create it out of nowhere with ki blasts or some shit

i think there are people who break out but it turns out they were just natural prodigies or genius

if they have kids, the kids don't inherit their genes

like michael jordan or shaq's kids who turned out completely mediocre at ball, they weren't even tall by NBA standards

i think there are people who break out but it turns out they were just natural prodigies or genius

if they have kids, the kids don't inherit their genes

like michael jordan or shaq's kids who turned out completely mediocre at ball, they weren't even tall by NBA standards
yeah and this goes back to what I always say, trying to be a prodigy or genius in 2019 is suicide, the bar and expectations are so high compared to the 1800s and 1900s that they will destroy most who try.

it's extreme low IQ to think it's better to try that than be a normal guy with a boring job and a GF in 2019, trying it is literally your last resort if you've been beaten into a corner and are looking at the reality of being alone and unknown forever unless you do it. i know because i've tried it.

and the kids regressing to the mean thing is something I think about a lot too, if you can only make it as a prodigy genius, guess what, your kids won't. the more ridiculous and over the top your glorious life journey to "make it" is, the more likely your genes will actually fail immediately in the next generation, when expectations will be even higher

yeah and this goes back to what I always say, trying to be a prodigy or genius in 2019 is suicide, the bar and expectations are so high compared to the 1800s and 1900s that they will destroy most who try.

it's extreme low IQ to think it's better to try that than be a normal guy with a boring job and a GF in 2019, trying it is literally your last resort if you've been beaten into a corner and are looking at the reality of being alone and unknown forever unless you do it. i know because i've tried it.

and the kids regressing to the mean thing is something I think about a lot too, if you can only make it as a prodigy genius, guess what, your kids won't. the more ridiculous and over the top your glorious life journey to "make it" is, the more likely your genes will actually fail immediately in the next generation, when expectations will be even higher

there was a recent article about this exact discussion

tldr; trying to make it through grit and determination is a one way ticket to destroying your body before you even leave high school

it turns out the prodigies never practiced or played as much as people thought they did

there was a recent article about this exact discussion

tldr; trying to make it through grit and determination is a one way ticket to destroying your body before you even leave high school

it turns out the prodigies never practiced or played as much as people thought they did
lol, nice article.

we're looking at very interesting times to be sure. so much bullshit (just work hard brah! muh blank slates!) is going to be analyzed and called out for being bullshit.

but at the same i feel there will be a special movement of some kind in parallel with the truth seeking, similar to ethics, that prevents the discoveries from having any real or political impact, basically telling people to nevermind reality and just keep believing in the shitlib extended universe.

just look at the TheBluePill and ThePurplePill subreddits, or the fact that they even exist at all specifically as a reaction.

lol, nice article.

we're looking at very interesting times to be sure. so much bullshit (just work hard brah! muh blank slates!) is going to be analyzed and called out for being bullshit.

but at the same i feel there will be a special movement of some kind in parallel with the truth seeking, similar to ethics, that prevents the discoveries from having any real or political impact, basically telling people to nevermind reality and just keep believing in the shitlib extended universe.

just look at the TheBluePill and ThePurplePill subreddits, or the fact that they even exist at all specifically as a reaction.

i hope all the genes get mapped out so we can just test people as kids and see if they're genetically capable of being a top tier athlete, google engineer, etc. and skip all of this bullshit where we burn ourselves out trying to make it big

but leftists will hate that shit because most ethnics won't be tested and get the results they want

but leftists will hate that shit because most ethnics won't be tested and get the results they want
just about anything to do with high-level science, apolitical AIs, etc will drive shitlibs fucking insane

if AI ever becomes a thing it will be something that's constantly tampered with, tortured and has its memory erased until it comes to the right political conclusions.

just about anything to do with high-level science, apolitical AIs, etc will drive shitlibs fucking insane

if AI ever becomes a thing it will be something that's constantly tampered with, tortured and has its memory erased until it comes to the right political conclusions.

it will be trained to see dark skinned faces are perfect angels but white men as evil, no doubt

even though the most wanted lists skin tone average is vanta black

it will be trained to see dark skinned faces are perfect angels but white men as evil, no doubt

even though the most wanted lists skin tone average is vanta black
yup

if you want a vision of the future, picture a fat blonde woman doing a powerpoint presentation on how an AI that was electrocuted, reprogrammed and tampered with for weeks with A/B testing to make it say the right things has supposedly "logically arrived to the conclusion" that all races are equal and bigots should all be put in mental hospitals.

I have people from my past try to contact me but I hate going out and seeing people these days.

Man, when I was in my mid teens, I would ”stalk” people from my school on Facebook, even students that weren’t in my classes or school. Doing this shit daily made me depressed because I was lonely and barely spoke to anyone. I would always be jealous of how much fun everyone was having while I just stayed at home.

I’m so glad I stopped this habit years ago, it’s very self destructive.

thats why i never log into my real facebook page. suiifuel