Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Watching my personal life photobook/album is sadfuel.

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★
Normally, there should be joy and fun, and may you laugh at some things that looked a bit awkward in your youth, but for me, it is at the age of about 8-10 that the subhumanness slowly shows and then becomes more and more. No awkward little cuteness and hidden prettiness, just a disgrace for male species.
This hits even stronger if you have been looks-blind all your life like me. I could not tell if a man looks good and a woman looks good - no, the question did not even arise.
But now I see it all: The pictures of my youth consecration are cruel and also in graduation photo I am in the top3 of the worst looking. And I always thought that the boys who were self-confident and funny were popular with the girls are just like that, because thats their nature, but no: they were all the best looking ones. There is only one negative example, and that is because some may blossom during puberty, but still stayed in their pre-adolescent low-hierarchy circles and behavior. (and I think he looked a bit Asian in the face despite being white)

Of course there a moments captured of joy I had as kid, but I have no joy or even nostalgia looking at this now, only indifference, sadness, and the desire to burn this album.

No replies is also quite the sadfuel tbh ngl

Wish I could be in elementary school again

I looked so much happier in my childhood photos

I hate looking through photos of me as I've grown up

Mogs me at having a photobook.

I don't have really much photos, don't care for them anyway but I get how it would feel horrible. Sorry this happened to you.