Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Watching modern pop music videos is ultimate suifuel

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
Just imagine some people living a life like this... Imagine an ugly ethnic trying to go to a club probably the bouncer would not let him in. This is very sad. I can't even enjoy some music because of shit like this.

There is never UGLY GUYS in music videos. Only chads and chadlites having fun. This is what we are missing.

Born with wrong genes = life of suffering.

Thank you god, very cool.

Fucking nuke earth theory.

I'm glad i hate modern pop music so i don't have to watch those vids. Too bad all foids listen to modern pop music so if i somehow manage to get a GF i will have to deal with that.

I actually remember seeing this music video for the first time. I almost started crying. We really aren't asking for much.

good thing I haven’t watched one in years

I'm glad i hate modern pop music so i don't have to watch those vids. Too bad all foids listen to modern pop music so if i somehow manage to get a GF i will have to deal with that.
There is never UGLY GUYS in music videos. Only chads and chadlites having fun. This is what we are missing.

Born with wrong genes = life of suffering.
I wouldn't want to go to a club anyway. Even if i was Chad