Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Watching "Love is blind UK"

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★★
Reality shows are very good for collecting black pill data and since I'm a NEET, I watch them. The premise of the show is that singles get to speak to each other through a wall (without seeing eachother) for a couple of dates and the objective is for the man to propose in these "pods" before the couples are finally revealed to eachother. This is supposed to show that "love is blind".

The problem is that all the participants are good looking (especially the guys, most of whom are Chads). Thus, there's really no point of the show, as these guys would have been picked in any bar setting anyway. If you truly wanted to show that love was blind, why not stick some real uglies in the mix? I guess Netflix just doesn't want to give sub5s representation.

What's funny is that after the pods, the couples go to a tropical retreat and meet eachother and the only couple that's struggling is the one where a 6'3 chad has ended up with a 5/10 landwhale. It's clear that he's not happy with his decision and spent the first day speaking to a skinny blonde in another relationship.

LOOKS = EVERYTHING

Reality shows are very good for collecting black pill data and since I'm a NEET, I watch them. The premise of the show is that singles get to speak to each other through a wall (without seeing eachother) for a couple of dates and the objective is for the man to propose in these "pods" before the couples are finally revealed to eachother. This is supposed to show that "love is blind".

The problem is that all the participants are good looking (especially the guys, most of whom are Chads). Thus, there's really no point of the show, as these guys would have been picked in any bar setting anyway. If you truly wanted to show that love was blind, why not stick some real uglies in the mix? I guess Netflix just doesn't want to give sub5s representation.

What's funny is that after the pods, the couples go to a tropical retreat and meet eachother and the only couple that's struggling is the one where a 6'3 chad has ended up with a 5/10 landwhale. It's clear that he's not happy with his decision and spent the first day speaking to a skinny blonde in another relationship.

LOOKS = EVERYTHING
mass media wants to hide the blackpill as much as possible

that show sounds retarded

bro i saw like few episodes jsut because my family was wathcing it... it made me even more depressed....

It is. It's on in the background while I'm doomscrolling.
It hurts so much when you internalised the Blackpill and you just see it everywhere. Even shitty TV shows. Even like video games. Books. Pretty much every form of media. Instead of that show you should just put on chill electronic instrumental music or whatever. Even music with vocals it’s all about sex sex sex and how much everyone is enjoying and showing it off.

View: https://youtu.be/GFYZTEVpCTM?si=yD9J69iQNZ5qpO_O

Naked attraction is another one where uglies are bumped off first.

that show is a prime example of how cucked and pathetic modern british culture is

people believe that love is blind because they are blind

The blue pill is mainstream, especially on TV, if at least a red pill occasionally slips through on YouTube, then TV is a complete mess.

Bri Ish Cultyuh
the real proper british culture isn't some drunken yobs chantin shit about man united or dumb skinheads going on riots about the fookin immigrants as if people can't tell their opinion on immigration by just looking at em

nah

proper british culture is grooming gangs in rochdale, fookin mozzies raping girls in the name of allah

that's what britain should be about, teaching girls that they should get fucked whether they want to or not, because allah decrees it