Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Watching inglorious bastards

To koniec

To koniec

Goyim
★★★★★
Modern hollywood movies must be nigthmare for nazifags like @BummerDrummer

Hmm I wonder what group of people control Hollywood and have been ever since ww2...hmmm surely these same people aren’t also controlling the news as well nonono this can’t be

also anglo jews alliance was way longer thing before ww2 germanic man @BummerDrummer
Even before that the Irish papists and Jews were friends. That’s why all the most cucked presidents were Irish papists (joe Biden, JFK, etc.)

Even before that the Irish papists and Jews were friends. That’s why all the most cucked presidents were Irish papists (joe Biden, JFK, etc.)
no UK was pawn of jews since 19 century, america just continues it's anglo legacy

no UK was pawn of jews since 19 century, america just continues it's anglo legacy
Possible theory for sure. Anglos are kind of too big of an ethnic group to really say that though and there have been far too many based WASP's to say.

irishmen though have almost entirely been gay. I think the partnership happened because America considered them nonwhite/ the bottom tier of whites.

Irish papist Americans are the most progressive subgroup of whites, and like I said joe biden and JFK

Possible theory for sure. Anglos are kind of too big of an ethnic group to really say that though and there have been far too many based WASP's to say.

irishmen though have almost entirely been gay. I think the partnership happened because America considered them nonwhite/ the bottom tier of whites.

Irish papist Americans are the most progressive subgroup of whites, and like I said joe biden and JFK
are you german american ?

are you german american ?
Yes. Post ww2 diaspora (great grandparents came here), although my grandma married a guy who was here longer (and she had my dad) and he can trace his shit back here longer. He was originally derived from a count of Saxony who came to America a fuck long time ago and had sex with an Anglo (who's bloodline was a CSA veteran so I'm actually very glad I am related to someone who was in the confederate army) So I have a tiny bit of Anglo. Idk how he got there considering it is a German-American community but oh well.

I know its kind of amerimutt shit to talk about ancestry to europoors though although it should be noted I'm not a europhile or wermachtboo. I am very distinctly Southern in my ideology and ideals.

Yes. Post ww2 diaspora (great grandparents came here), although my grandma married a guy who was here longer (and she had my dad) and he can trace his shit back here longer. He was originally derived from a count of Saxony who came to America a fuck long time ago and had sex with an Anglo (who's bloodline was a CSA veteran so I'm actually very glad I am related to someone who was in the confederate army) So I have a tiny bit of Anglo. Idk how he got there considering it is a German-American community but oh well.

I know its kind of amerimutt shit to talk about ancestry to europoors though although it should be noted I'm not a europhile or wermachtboo. I am very distinctly Southern in my ideology and ideals.
does german american community dislike anglos ?
what they think of others communities ? kangz, poles, asians, shitskins ?

Never seen that movie

Joe Biden supports abortion which incurs an automatic latae sententiae excommunication.
Papists are basically jews. Imagine thinking you need some nigger in a magic hat to talk to god. That's why WASP's are so based.
Literally got assassinated for attempting to shut down the Federal Reserve.
JFK was a fucking nigger lover idiot. Without him the civil rights wouldve never passed. That guy was a coon dick sucker
does german american community dislike anglos ?
Depends on who you ask. Most really don't care that much, although if you don't fit in you will for sure get weird looks. Unfortunately most of the non isolationist (Mennonite or Amish) German communities are totally crashed. Texan German is a totally dead in the water language although it's getting more popular as of recent by what i was talking about (LARPing wermachtboos and europhiles). I have no idea what high/northern germans are doing but I'd assume it's in the same state of affairs.
what they think of others communities ? kangz, poles, asians, shitskins ?
well like any rural place if kangz don't self segregate they are going to be in for a really bad time. Although unlike WASP areas it's typically more of a "live and let live" style. It's a big reason why I idolize the Klan. I hate "live and let live" mentalities. Like said before if these communities don't self segregate they will be assimilated by the JEW S A cultural melting pot.

Idk about poles but I know there are Czech communities around. Never been and never want to but I heard it was pretty cool.

It's kind of an extreme or another extreme. I mean there are srs racists in these rural german areas of course, but they're either giga racist literal nazis or live and let live boomers. Not really an in between as I've seen.

Papists are basically jews. Imagine thinking you need some nigger in a magic hat to talk to god. That's why WASP's are so based.

JFK was a fucking nigger lover idiot. Without him the civil rights wouldve never passed. That guy was a coon dick sucker

Depends on who you ask. Most really don't care that much, although if you don't fit in you will for sure get weird looks. Unfortunately most of the non isolationist (Mennonite or Amish) German communities are totally crashed. Texan German is a totally dead in the water language although it's getting more popular as of recent by what i was talking about (LARPing wermachtboos and europhiles). I have no idea what high/northern germans are doing but I'd assume it's in the same state of affairs.

well like any rural place if kangz don't self segregate they are going to be in for a really bad time. Although unlike WASP areas it's typically more of a "live and let live" style. It's a big reason why I idolize the Klan. I hate "live and let live" mentalities. Like said before if these communities don't self segregate they will be assimilated by the JEW S A cultural melting pot.

Idk about poles but I know there are Czech communities around. Never been and never want to but I heard it was pretty cool.

It's kind of an extreme or another extreme. I mean there are srs racists in these rural german areas of course, but they're either giga racist literal nazis or live and let live boomers. Not really an in between as I've seen.
does germans dislike non whites in us ?

does germans dislike non whites in us ?
yeah but not any more or less than rural WASPs tbh. My family was (no surprise here) racist as fuck, but I only learnt of this really after I had turned 16 and was already racist by my own judgement. This is because my parents wanted me to grow up and have my own opinions instead of them indoctrinating me.

yeah but not any more or less than rural WASPs tbh. My family was (no surprise here) racist as fuck, but I only learnt of this really after I had turned 16 and was already racist by my own judgement. This is because my parents wanted me to grow up and have my own opinions instead of them indoctrinating me.
does WASP and jews dislike a lot germans in us ?
and what do you think xi and ccp

does WASP and jews dislike a lot germans in us ?
They used to. Deutschamerikaner and the Klan used to fight quite alot because German Americans in the 1920's used to be the major beer brewers in the United States. Not anymore though because at the end of the day we are both North European and Anglo Saxon/Anglo Teutonic is to an extent germanic.
and what do you think xi and ccp
Shitty chinks

there a lot ccp shills on /int/ lately

The world lost ww2

Papists are basically jews. Imagine thinking you need some nigger in a magic hat to talk to god.
Imagine thinking the same thing the entirety of Europe (including all your ancestors) thought for over 1,000 years. Or I guess just let the peasants make their own interpretations and end up with women priests, as happened with muh based WASP episcopals.
I'm sure that's why they killed him

Imagine thinking the same thing the entirety of Europe (including all your ancestors) thought for over 1,000 years. Or I guess just let the peasants make their own interpretations and end up with women priests, as happened with muh based WASP episcopals.
9B053A20 C8D8 4D40 B52F 2F291147DA4C
145B1CD5 9576 473E 97EA 61631085D9C0

protestantism doesn’t have women priests because in the Bible it says women are fucking retarded
I'm sure that's why they killed him

don’t know what his death was about but he was a coon lover through and through. No respect for someone who supported not only negro rights but also women’s rights.

View: https://youtu.be/-hyESpANKtQ

protestantism doesn’t have women priests because in the Bible it says women are fucking retarded
Most protestant denominations believe in sola scriptura and that any retard can interpret the Bible however he wants which is why there are over 30,000 different denominations, and many of them, including some very large ones, allow foid priests/pastors. Episcopals/Anglicans are probably one of the gayest. It is also simply a matter of fact that post-Reformation Europe is infinitely gayer than it was pre-Reformation.
don’t know what his death was about but he was a coon lover through and through. No respect for someone who supported not only negro rights but also women’s rights.
Every president in recent history has supported those things, and most of them were allegedly protestant. JFK was killed because he tried to shut down the Federal Reserve.

shitty movie with decent actors

hurr durr nazis evil narrative, boring af

I hated that movie back when I watched it because I was a nazi-sympathizer back then.

But I still think modern Hollywood movies are garbage.

I always loved Quentin Feetarino
But in my opinion this movie is the weakest right next to Once Open a Time İn Pedowood
But ıf your worst film is İnglorious Bastards,thats a huge achivement.