Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Watching Harry potter as an adult is pure suicidefuel

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
As a britcel I felt quite nostalgic during the first few films. Adjusting to the big kid school and trying to figure out what's really going on but with magic added to the mix too. It was nice to lose myself in the early 2000's CGI. Then as things went on the blackpilling happened. First the characters were getting easy dates to a fucking wizard prom (I never went to my regular prom as I was too blackpilled at the time) which I'm guessing normies see as completely normal and not awkward or bad in the slightest. No one got rejected of made to feel small for thinking that they had a chance with some pretty girl.

The blackpill itself is proved by the fan favourite Neville. Started out as the bullied goofy kid then the moment he became attractive, he's suddenly the best, most beloved character with 80% more screen time.

I could say more but it's too damn pathetically depressing. I'm 22 and getting triggered by some fucking teen flicks from my childhood.

Tbh seeing other teen couples is the most depressing thing about inceldom

As a britcel I felt quite nostalgic during the first few films. Adjusting to the big kid school and trying to figure out what's really going on but with magic added to the mix too. It was nice to lose myself in the early 2000's CGI. Then as things went on the blackpilling happened. First the characters were getting easy dates to a fucking wizard prom (I never went to my regular prom as I was too blackpilled at the time) which I'm guessing normies see as completely normal and not awkward or bad in the slightest. No one got rejected of made to feel small for thinking that they had a chance with some pretty girl.

The blackpill itself is proved by the fan favourite Neville. Started out as the bullied goofy kid then the moment he became attractive, he's suddenly the best, most beloved character with 80% more screen time.

I could say more but it's too damn pathetically depressing. I'm 22 and getting triggered by some fucking teen flicks from my childhood.
Nah, its true watching harry potter or any series where the protagonists age in real time is really black pilling, I can easily relate to the first three when they were preteens but when the hit teenage hood its just a depressing reminder that I am not normal and from that point they might as well be aliens, also the ginger phenopill is brootal when that cunt watson groaned about having to kiss ron it was fucking ovER

I have never watched or read a single chapter of the Harry Potter franchise for some reason, but I always thought the main character was an incel

I have never watched or read a single chapter of the Harry Potter franchise for some reason, but I always thought the main character was an incel
He's a statusmaxxed normie in the movie and irl. I think the actual actor is 5'7 which is why isn't as well known publicly anymore after these films and is married to a tranny looking bio-foid.

Nah, its true watching harry potter or any series where the protagonists age in real time is really black pilling, I can easily relate to the first three when they were preteens but when the hit teenage hood its just a depressing reminder that I am not normal and from that point they might as well be aliens, also the ginger phenopill is brootal when that cunt watson groaned about having to kiss ron it was fucking ovER
The only time it seems to work is in the walking dead where no one really has a choice about their shit lives, where everyone is on an equal playing field with no privilege.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back