Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Watching "Gnome Alone" with my younger sibling was brutal.

fantasycel

fantasycel

Officer
Some time ago I was watching some children's movie called "Gnome Alone". The movie is some generic shit about a girl who moves to a new town to a creepy house. That part of the plot isn't important however. When the girl moves in, this nerd kid tries becoming friends with her and she keeps ignoring him even when he is the only one giving her attention and helping her in school. The part that made me emotional was when they are at a school dance and the popular kids trip him and she makes fun of him along with them. It made me look back to my school years and I just felt so sad for the incel in the movie. It made me remember all the bad experiences I had in middle school and high school and how I was never the first choice and women did not care about me. It's over when you get emotional over a shitty kids movie.

God made man, Samuel Colt made the equal.