Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Watching foids trying to play instrument covers of songs is enraging

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Sometimes you hear a really cool ass song and you want to know how it is exactly played cleanly so you search for a cover.

Everytime I click on a cover and see a foid playing I groan and probably click the exit tab straight away.

Almost every foid I saw fucking sucks ass at playing. The sound is off, the rythmn cannot keep up with the original etc.

But the most enraging part is when you get to "THAT" part of the song. The part where the most creative or technical part is in a song. Maybe it's a instrument solo, maybe it's a catchy unusual way of playing. Whatever it is, it's special. Yet foids usually fuck it up or skip it entirely.

Great. So I wanted to see the trick to that guitar solo and the foid just skips it?

What's worse are all the simps giving these foids good rating and compliments. If they were guys the dislike bar would be maxed out because when guys do shitty covers, people recognize them straight away. But with foids? Shit is allowed.

there are a couple good ones though

she is pretty good ngl

or this

it's understandable

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

WOMEN :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
17fcab380d07cca2a9acce8c751d9cad

You must be listening to shitty songs if there are females doing covers of it.