Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Watching females get cat called is hilarious

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I was walking out of the train station and I see this female with a fat ass pass by two tall basketball Americans who where hooting and hollering about how she had a fat ass. Then as the female started walking fast as hell, one of the based basketball Americans said "slow down or you'll get hit by a car":feelskek::feelshaha::feelsPop:
I really wish I could catcall females but I'm too inhib and not physically intimidating enough to ward off any white knight attacks.
Jfl these dumb females are so afraid of non chad men trying to engage them sexually. Bitches act like they are gonna get raped in the middle of a crowded city with police everywhere.
But you know if it was these two guys saying that stuff she wouldn't have left:
Fashion-Male-Model.jpg

Those guys get enough sex that they dont care about what a couple of thots think of them

Girls complaining about catcalling = I don't want any non chads ethnics talking to me

Those guys are at best 7/10