Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Watching comedy

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
Whenever I'm feeling really depressed, I sometimes like watching stand-up comedy or funny scenes from movies.

I know it's a temporary cope, but it still feels good to laugh.:feelshaha::feelsbadman:

Just remember they're laughinf AT you not WITH you

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Humour is funny

what comedy movies? I need to watch sm right now

Glad you’ve got a good cope

I just finished rewatching The Hangover. One of my favorite movies.

Hangover Part II is suifuel though because it’s literally about a white guy marrying a noodlewhore. And the noodlewhore actress IRL married a white guy which is ragefuel.

Whenever I'm feeling really depressed, I sometimes like watching stand-up comedy or funny scenes from movies.

I know it's a temporary cope, but it still feels good to laugh.:feelshaha::feelsbadman:
good cope ngl, but stand up comedy just isnt my thing

Laughing is a good cope, but you feel empty when there's nothing to laugh at anymore.

I just finished rewatching The Hangover. One of my favorite movies.

Hangover Part II is suifuel though because it’s literally about a white guy marrying a noodlewhore. And the noodlewhore actress IRL married a white guy which is ragefuel.

That is brutal:reeeeee:

There is a lot of things to laugh at in this world :feelsclown:

I usually watch some stand up comedy, but I don't laugh.

I don't like comedy