Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Watching Chechens massacres

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
Ngl I am glad I was born in a civilized country tbh people don't know how good they have it. It especially moved me when one of the Russian soldiers was crying out for his mother as they were gutting him alive. Shit was tough to watch but I believe this should be played in schools in front of spoiled brats to help them understand the cost of humanity and the responsibility we have to uphold our civilization and not let it descend into total barbarism like in those failed states.

The chechens won that war big time.

I know what video you're talking about and it's brutal
But that's war, war is cruel and brutal

At the end of the day those Chechen rebels were angry at the Russians and took it out on some soldiers

Ngl I am glad I was born in a civilized country tbh people don't know how good they have it. It especially moved me when one of the Russian soldiers was crying out for his mother as they were gutting him alive. Shit was tough to watch but I believe this should be played in schools in front of spoiled brats to help them understand the cost of humanity and the responsibility we have to uphold our civilization and not let it descend into total barbarism like in those failed states.
Are you talking about the 15 minute long video, the one where there is a guy drowning in his own blood? That was called the Tukhchar massacre

Anyway, more recent Caucasian shenanigans

View: https://streamable.com/5q5ka6

At the end of the day those Chechen rebels were angry at the Russians and took it out on some soldiers

View attachment 382129
The soldiers had surrendered, Russian army showed it's troops that video after discovering it to discourage them from surrendering and fighting to the death instead, most would rather just take a bullet in battle than become POWs of Chechens.

Last edited:

View attachment 382129
He was begging them not to kill him, shit was brutal. He probably wasn't even in his 20s. The guy that made the run for it probably was the smartest from the bunch though, shame they got him anyway. Apparently they skinned him alive for trying to escape. As a side note they surrendered because the Chechens told them they will spare their lives if they do when they got surrounded. Russians did plenty of fucked up shit in that conflict too. But those were just a bunch of teens probably drafted from some small Russian villages not the drunk masochists decimating entire villages down the road.

Why is gore so censored and such a taboo in the western world? American warmongering imperialists go around and destabilize entire continents just for profit and somehow its tolerated yet the hell of war is left to be endured by the innocent. The least the western world could do is educate its youth in the absolute horrors unconditional war has to offer. Clips like this should be played in classrooms just so the fucktards like IT would understand there are more pressing issues in this world that they should focus their attention on than a bunch of lonely men.

Are you talking about the 15 minute long video, the one where there is a guy drowning in his own blood? That was called the Tukhchar massacre

Anyway, more recent Caucasian shenanigans

View attachment 382128

View: https://streamable.com/5q5ka6

The soldiers had surrendered, Russian army showed it's troops that video after discovering it to discourage them from surrendering and fighting to the death instead, most would rather just take a bullet in battle than become POWs of Chechens.

the video is chechens beheading a russian? or the opposite?

The two videos I posted? Nah, those are Azeri soldiers beheading an Armenian POW (that's why he is so thin, after being in captivity for weeks), from the recent war

The two videos I posted? Nah, those are Azeri soldiers beheading an Armenian POW (that's why he is so thin, after being in captivity for weeks), from the recent war
k lol
at least he wont starve anymore

He was begging them not to kill him, shit was brutal. He probably wasn't even in his 20s. The guy that made the run for it probably was the smartest from the bunch though, shame they got him anyway. Apparently they skinned him alive for trying to escape. As a side note they surrendered because the Chechens told them they will spare their lives if they do when they got surrounded. Russians did plenty of fucked up shit in that conflict too. But those were just a bunch of teens probably drafted from some small Russian villages not the drunk masochists decimating entire villages down the road.

Why is gore so censored and such a taboo in the western world? American warmongering imperialists go around and destabilize entire continents just for profit and somehow its tolerated yet the hell of war is left to be endured by the innocent. The least the western world could do is educate its youth in the absolute horrors unconditional war has to offer. Clips like this should be played in classrooms just so the fucktards like IT would understand there are more pressing issues in this world that they should focus their attention on than a bunch of lonely men.

Those men were mostly conscripts as well. Russians for their revenge later anyway, they took off the heads of Chechens with shovels.

That video is showing Azerbaijan soldiers in the recent Armenia vs Azerbaijan conflict. They committed various war crimes over there too. Most recently they had a hobby of beheading civilians. Where is the UN? Where are the Americans, the supposed bastion of human rights? Oh right too busy caring about gender neutral bathrooms, sexism and terrorist 'incels'.

Probably the fact that they are selling them weapons too has something to do with it. This world is so fucking despicable.

That video is showing Azerbaijan soldiers in the recent Armenia vs Azerbaijan conflict. They committed various war crimes over there too. Most recently they had a hobby of beheading civilians. Where is the UN? Where are the Americans, the supposed bastion of human rights? Oh right too busy caring about gender neutral bathrooms, sexism and terrorist 'incels'.

Probably the fact that they are selling them weapons too has something to do with it. This world is so fucking despicable.

Americans have a history of supporting these kinds of regimes while crying out in pain as they strike the people who are opposed to these people.

Western news used to cry about human rights violations of Chechens back in the day even though it was mostly ethnic Russians being cleansed from Chechnya, recently US created ISIS more or less by funding these jihadists.

I think Armenia/Azerbaijan is too close to Russia to USA try to do smth, also election year and Trump platform is against foreign intervention, etc

This is the video I was talking about btw.

Americans have a history of supporting these kinds of regimes while crying out in pain as they strike the people who are opposed to these people.

Western news used to cry about human rights violations of Chechens back in the day even though it was mostly ethnic Russians being cleansed from Chechnya, recently US created ISIS more or less by funding these jihadists.

Russians bombed Grozny to stone age what moral authority can they talk about?

Russians bombed Grozny to stone age what moral authority can they talk about?
That was after the Chechens started the ethnic cleansing, I doubt Russians would just sit back and watch as their people were displaced by terrorists from their own lands.

Amway, all is fine now

That was after the Chechens started the ethnic cleansing, I doubt Russians would just sit back and watch as their people were displaced by terrorists from their own lands.

Amway, all is fine now

There was no ethnic cleansing majority of Russians left on their own because they didn't want to live in a Independent Chechnya, there were violent acts but there was no mass organised movement that ethnically cleansed Russians from Chechnya.

Russians killed more Chechen civilians than vice versa.

There was no ethnic cleansing majority of Russians left on their own because they didn't want to live in a Independent Chechnya, there were violent acts but there was no mass organised movement that ethnically cleansed Russians from Chechnya.

Russians killed more Chechen civilians than vice versa.
That's the point. We can weight war crimes but ultimately the fact they occurred at all is a failure of humanity anything beyond that is arbitrary. Yet the government shield their people from their own failures and ultimately bound them to repeat the failures of the past or live in ignorance of those that commit them.

That's the point. We can weight war crimes but ultimately the fact they occurred at all is a failure of humanity anything beyond that is arbitrary.
Humanity as a collective doesn't exist, UN is a joke.

Humanity as a collective doesn't exist, UN is a joke.
Absolutely. I hope one day that will change. I hate living in a world like this.