Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Watching anime is some of the biggest ropefuel there is

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
I see all these super cute and good personality girls in anime that I would kill babies to have in real life, for example Shirley in Code Geass. However I know this will never happen in reality. I can't watch it anymore because I can't take all these perfect girls not existing. Once I obsessed over 2D I realized how fucking disgusting 3D foids are. I just want my waifu however this will never happen. Everytime I watch an anime I get reminded of this. I think its time to rope.

I can't stand the japanese voices/language, it triggers my autism hearing their accent and language, therefore I couldn't ever get into anime.

I see all these super cute and good personality girls in anime that I would kill babies to have in real life, for example Shirley in Code Geass. However I know this will never happen in reality. I can't watch it anymore because I can't take all these perfect girls not existing. Once I obsessed over 2D I realized how fucking disgusting 3D foids are. I just want my waifu however this will never happen. Everytime I watch an anime I get reminded of this. I think its time to rope.
Be patient, in the future it might be possible.

Based and 2D pilled

I can't stand the japanese voices/language, it triggers my autism hearing their accent and language, therefore I couldn't ever get into anime.
I like it tbh. I like how all the sounds are like "ku" and "ko" and "wa" or what not (really simple) so even if someone is talking really fast you can understand them perfectly. Meanwhile other languages like chinese, korean, most european languages are very guttural and trash. Japanese and English are the best languages tbh.
Be patient, in the future it might be possible.
By that time I will be in my 80s or roped

What I hate is that we only experience the bad side of women because were ugly that a girl even acting a little like the cope in anime is unfathomable to us.

I just want my waifu however this will never happen.
Try meditation, visualization, and memory altering. Alternatively there are also some programs which you could try, like live2D.

It is good that those things don't exist in this reality. If they did, they would inevitably be corrupted.

2D foids are better looking that's for sure. And cute and all that. The most suifuel in anime is those relationships between the main character and his waifu ,is suifuel being mogged even by 2d guys tbh.

I have, on multiple occasions, contemplated suicide as the only road that leads to anime and anime girls. Since there's a small possibility that a paradise exists, and I can't think of a place more befitting of the word 'paradise' than an anime world filled with anime girls, it makes sense.

2D foids are better looking that's for sure. And cute and all that. The most suifuel in anime is those relationships between the main character and his waifu ,is suifuel being mogged even by 2d guys tbh.
You'll never be a truecel until you get cucked by fictional animu chads with little to no existing realistic facial expressions.

This is why I abstain from it

You'll never be a truecel until you get cucked by fictional animu chads with little to no existing realistic facial expressions.
We are mogged everywhere

I can stand the japanese voices/language, it positively triggers my autism hearing their accent and language, therefore I could ever get into anime.

Yeh bro it shows the life that you will never have, it is true despair at its finest

I also don't like anime for those reasons, it really reminds you of what you'll never have