Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Watching a true crime series about two rich Chads who shot their parents in the face

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
This happened in LA in the 90s and I have heard about it before, but I saw that there was a new show about it. The Menendez brothers killed their parents for no reason and later made up a story about how they were sexually abused. Of course while in jail they got thousands of letters from foids and even started relationships from behind bars. The trial ended in a mistrial at first because of a hung jury and guess who wanted them to walk away scot free? The foid jury members, the men wanted them to fry.
Monsters Erik Lyle Publicity H 2024

These are the real guys
HT-erik-lyle-menendez-jef-161230_16x9_1600.jpg

couldn't find any evidence of the letters

couldn't find any evidence of the letters
It's in the show and one of the girls ends up being one of the guy's girlfriend who records their phone calls and destroys their defence. I don't know why they would add the letters if it wasn't true, killers get inundated with letters from foids all the time, just look at Dahmer.

So your logic is that the extremely common phenomenon of murderers getting love letters from foids would by some circumstance not apply to this case in particular? Bundy, Dahmer, Ramirez, but not them? That seems unlikely, especially when one of them got a girlfriend who detailed the case by recording phone calls. Is it likely she was the only one sending letters? No.

So your logic is that the extremely common phenomenon of murderers getting love letters from foids would by some circumstance not apply to this case in particular? Bundy, Dahmer, Ramirez, but not them? That seems unlikely, especially when one of them got a girlfriend who detailed the case by recording phone calls. Is it likely she was the only one sending letters? No.
nvm you were right

The guy on the left.

Meaningless to debate but could be more high tier normie than chads unless tall. With that said that was a long time ago...having a good personality unironically might have helped but that's hard to say of a killer.

Meaningless to debate but could be more high tier normie than chads unless tall. With that said that was a long time ago...having a good personality unironically might have helped but that's hard to say of a killer.
They were 6 foot tall and lived in Beverly Hills, that tipped the scale to me calling them Chads.

Cartoon comedy faces