Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Watching a CERTAIN type of video with people of a CERTAIN age is depressing.

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
I'm not into it, but recently some friend of mine sent me a CERTAIN type of video with people of a CERTAIN age doing a CERTAIN thing, if you know what I mean.

It's depressing to see they are doing it at a young age while I'm a virgin at 19. Those people of this CERTAIN age mog a young adult like me. Fucking brutal.

are you with all certainty certainly certain?

LOL. I'd never touch people of this certain age. I was just curious about it and my friend sent me some videos. I deleted all of them because it made me depressed. Everything makes me depressed nowadays, but seeing my younger counterparts enjoying themselves like that was beyond brutal. I felt like roping on the spot. Fuck it all.

Hello FBI.
Nothing, Mr. FBI. Was just referring to my new Minecraft experience.
"Certain age" is a wide range. You could mean 16-17 (age of consent in most states and the age where most girls are having lots of sex) or you could be talking about literal prepubescent children.

Either way, both are illegal in the eyes of the cucked laws we have nowadays.

>It's depressing to see what they are doing it at a young age
>19 years old
:feelssus:
Okay. I'm young. Those people were very young. Like VERY. (All of this happened in a videogame, of course. I'm not talking about real life. Shoutout to FBI).

GODDAMNED larper with no proof

GODDAMNED larper with no proof
Boyo if I sent any proof I'd either get banned or have FBI agents rape my ass. If you don't believe me, that's fine. Was just sharing my (bad) experience.

Tips for any fellow incels lurking here.

1. Use either Tor or a VPN, just in case.

2. Even if you delete any incriminating files on your computer, the imprint data will still be there. Rather than deleting it the normal way, use a professional software such as Eraser.

3. If you feel extra paranoid, buy a bunch of burner phones or laptops that you can switch between on a regular basis. Remember to completely obliterate your hard drive afterwards, I'm talking with an actual hammer and everything. Make sure that not even the FBI or CIA or whatever agency might come after you has anything to recover.

4. Never have your phone/PC/laptop repaired. IT guys are completely untrustworthy and will snoop through your shit. Don't let them.

5. Never use your real name online (especially not on this forum) or post pictures of yourself. If you're looking for a good email service, use Hushmail or Protonmail or something you feel is secure.

6. Delete any chat longs that could possibly incriminate you.

7. Stay safe. (In Minecraft, of course)

If yuor certain..