Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Watched South Park the End of Obesity

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Recruit
★★★★★
I'm not obese or overweight but it made me want Ozempic so I do don't need to eat and I can burn visceral fat. But then again, I heard it can cause cancer. I often feel like dying but I don't want cancer.

I'll hopefully be getting Clen for the first time in at least 8 years soon and maybe T3.

I heard ozempic gives you perma diarrhea

Clen?

Ozempic huh. I would like to have an easier time going outside, that way can take walks more often

Clen?

Ozempic huh. I would like to have an easier time going outside, that way can take walks more often
Clen is clenbuterol. It's popular for bodybuilders and other people wanting to get abs easier by dropping visceral fat. However, it causes cramps, especially leg cramps. The cramps were the worst side effect. It can also cause some mild insomnia from my experience but I don't know if that was because I was addicted to video games at the time. Clen also causes more frequent urination.

Clen is clenbuterol. It's popular for bodybuilders and other people wanting to get abs easier by dropping visceral fat. However, it causes cramps, especially leg cramps. The cramps were the worst side effect. It can also cause some mild insomnia from my experience but I don't know if that was because I was addicted to video games at the time. Clen also causes more frequent urination.
ah, "clenbuterol" sounds like "albuterol," asthma medicine. wonder if it's similar. can't be good if it's causing cramps especially for bodybuilders... could be cutting off blood flow to muscles.

ah, "clenbuterol" sounds like "albuterol," asthma medicine. wonder if it's similar. can't be good if it's causing cramps especially for bodybuilders... could be cutting off blood flow to muscles.
It is similar. It causes cramps because it does things to electrolytes. Some people need to be careful because it can cause heart attacks if a heart valve cramps. That's why they recommend potassium and magnesium and low sodium while on clenbuterol. However, at this point, I don't care if I die because my life is basically ovER. There's almost no chance of me winning at life at this point.