Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Watched OZARK season 4 at one go

L

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
It was exciting, I had to skip some nonsense foid talk but other than that it was pure thrill. Give it a watch. The main protagonist marty byrd daughter EXACTLY sounds and behave like my cousin. I want to fk her.:cryfeels::cryfeels:

anyways, the show is slow and boring sometimes
yeah i tend to skip some part
the daugfhter is not that good looking. looks masculine. and she looks to be tall.
fr but she got good ass. this show is full of Blackpills. remeber how marty byrd wife gets fucked by some other guy, and he doesnt even say anything and his daughter goes in search of the chad guy that she allowed to pump and dump.
and the plot has gone stupid as well. the fact fbi doesnt even arrest ahd charge that family. wtf?
the family is not involved with the bombing. it was the nephew. and they didnt know about it either.
and there's no way a bombing on fbi team wouldnt bring huge unwanted attention. that was terrorism. enough for the president of US to go after the cartel using whatever resources. the deal would never happen. the show has become illogical and rly low Iq at this point
still better than majority of the show available at cuckflix