Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Watched Joker again last night

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Arthur Fleck is awfully goddamn relatable. Remember how in the beginning, he gets jumped by some young punks who take his sign and smash him in the face? And then when he tells his boss, his boss doesn't believe him. Instead, his boss believes the baseless assumptions of the store owner that hired Arthur, who just assumed that Arthur ran off with his sign. Like, why? Why would someone want some cheap, piece of shit sign like that? Arthur even questions that motive, but his boss just brushes it off. But his boss believed the store owner over his own employee because Arthur is an ugly weirdo with a mental illness, but the store owner was probably a normie or Chad, "well-adjusted," socially accepted member of society.

Then there was the whole incident with the gun. Randall gives him a gun in feigned compassion to "protect himself with," meanwhile, Arthur takes it believing the non-existent "goodwill" of Randall, and gets in trouble and fired for the possession of said handgun while on the job. To make matters worse, normie "good" guy Randall lies to his boss, telling his boss that Arthur was the one who asked Randall if Arthur could buy a gun off of him. You can tell because you can hear that's what his boss is saying to him over the phone when Arthur gets fired. And who does his boss believe? Does he believe the honest but mentally ill, ugly loner Arthur? Or does he believe the lies of normie "good" guy Randall?

What really chops me is how relatable both of those scenes are. I've had similar (not the exact same, mind you) incidents to both of these happen to me multiple times throughout my life, and it pisses me off. Where other people will lie and scheme to get you in trouble just because you're weird and different. And then everyone will believe them and their lies, and won't believe you, even though you're telling the truth. It's like everyone has it out for us before anyone even gets to know us. I'm 100% certain Randall had it out for Arthur from the very first time they ever met, and so did his boss, despite his boss's reassurances that, despite the fact everyone doesn't like him, his boss likes Arthur. Just another lie. His actions betray him, and actions speak far louder than words.

The scene where Arthur is in the back alley in a fit of depression-fueled rage, kicking garbage bags around is probably the most "tfw" moment ever. I can't count how many times I've felt like that. :feelsbadman::society: It's also honestly amazing how many people lie to Arthur, or about Arthur, and how that's an incredibly accurate portrayal of real life. People lie all the time, and especially to, and about, ugly, mentally ill loners, and other people deemed "unfit" for society. :blackpill: I think the reason a lot of normies feel uncomfortable about the movie isn't necessarily because it reminds them of us, but rather that the movie holds a mirror up to them, so they can see what they really are. And they don't like that; it makes them uncomfortable, and challenges their worldview that they are good, right, and just, and we deserve to be stomped down, talked down to, beaten and ignored.

Also, the whole imaginary girlfriend thing is relatable, too. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: We just want to be wanted, desired, loved, held. So much so that some of us turn to fantasy to pretend we have a girlfriend, or living out such scenarios in daydreams. What's so wrong with that? We're human, too!

I've seen Joker 7 times

First time i watched it i was mesmerized by how much i see myself in Arthur Fleck. He is who i want to be, someone who strikes back.

I think the reason a lot of normies feel uncomfortable about the movie isn't necessarily because it reminds them of us, but rather that the movie holds a mirror up to them, so they can see what they really are.
This, it's why people don't have any arguments against incels. They just hurl insults and bring up :bluepill: advice. They know we're right deep down because you see the blackpill everywhere, they're just coping.

I've seen Joker 7 times
I think I've only seen it 4 times.
First time i watched it i was mesmerized by how much i see myself in Arthur Fleck. He is who i want to be, someone who strikes back.
:society:
This, it's why people don't have any arguments against incels. They just hurl insults and bring up :bluepill: advice. They know we're right deep down because you see the blackpill everywhere, they're just coping.
Yeah, and it's fuckin' annoying. Why can't people just accept the truth when it's so blatantly obvious, even without the scientific evidence to back it up, but especially when it's proven scientifically? It drives me up a wall! :reeeeee::society:

Yeah, and it's fuckin' annoying. Why can't people just accept the truth when it's so blatantly obvious, even without the scientific evidence to back it up, but especially when it's proven scientifically? It drives me up a wall! :reeeeee::society:
If they accept the truth, their worldview will shatter and they will have a breakdown about their lives. They can't keep telling the "The world is fair to everyone. You can succeed if you try hard enough." lie both to world and themselves. To keep going they reject the truth subconsciously, to steer them away from mental anguish caused by their lack of adversary, that all they got was down to dumb luck, not their hard work.

To keep going they reject the truth subconsciously, to steer them away from mental anguish caused by their lack of adversary, that all they got was down to dumb luck, not their hard work.
And this is why I look down on normies, chads, and foids. They're weak. Mentally weak, unable to handle reality.

They only look at data when it fits THEIR narritave. The blackpill killed alot of my motivation to do anything in life, but it was also liberating in a strange way, it let me be at peace with myself in a way.

One of the most blackpilled movies to date. And of course a movie with that many blackpilled was lampooned by the mainstream media before it even came out. Anything that disrupts the status quo is dangerous in the eyes of the public.

It's a surprise no incel went ER because of this movie

going to watch it later on lsd. love the film.

Also, the whole imaginary girlfriend thing is relatable, too. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: We just want to be wanted, desired, loved, held. So much so that some of us turn to fantasy to pretend we have a girlfriend, or living out such scenarios in daydreams. What's so wrong with that? We're human, too!
What baffles me the most from normies is that they think this daydream was part of the mental illness, as if its not a common problem among "normal" members of society. Unless, they believe that being unable to live w/o the affection of a loving partner is not normal, which holds true

What baffles me the most from normies is that they think this daydream was part of the mental illness, as if its not a common problem among "normal" members of society. Unless, they believe that being unable to live w/o the affection of a loving partner is not normal, which holds true
Nothing baffling about it. It's the Just World Fallacy, and a (probably intentional) mixing up of cause and effect: see, we're bad people because we're ugly. But they justify it as we must be ugly because we're bad people. And, we must have done something wrong if women don't want to be with us, because the world is just, and everyone gets what they deserve. Or so the blue pilled idiots believe. You just have to turn off your brain, and turn on fear and anxiety of going against the norm, to see things from their perspective.

Good analysis. I finally watched Joker today and it was great. The most harrowing scenes for me were when he was laughing uncontrollably on the subway while being confronted by the douchebags and the talk show, especially the build up when he's arguing with the host. I'm sure I'll watch it again before too long as I tend to do that with movies I enjoy.

Arthur Fleck is awfully goddamn relatable. Remember how in the beginning, he gets jumped by some young punks who take his sign and smash him in the face? And then when he tells his boss, his boss doesn't believe him. Instead, his boss believes the baseless assumptions of the store owner that hired Arthur, who just assumed that Arthur ran off with his sign. Like, why? Why would someone want some cheap, piece of shit sign like that? Arthur even questions that motive, but his boss just brushes it off. But his boss believed the store owner over his own employee because Arthur is an ugly weirdo with a mental illness, but the store owner was probably a normie or Chad, "well-adjusted," socially accepted member of society.

Then there was the whole incident with the gun. Randall gives him a gun in feigned compassion to "protect himself with," meanwhile, Arthur takes it believing the non-existent "goodwill" of Randall, and gets in trouble and fired for the possession of said handgun while on the job. To make matters worse, normie "good" guy Randall lies to his boss, telling his boss that Arthur was the one who asked Randall if Arthur could buy a gun off of him. You can tell because you can hear that's what his boss is saying to him over the phone when Arthur gets fired. And who does his boss believe? Does he believe the honest but mentally ill, ugly loner Arthur? Or does he believe the lies of normie "good" guy Randall?

What really chops me is how relatable both of those scenes are. I've had similar (not the exact same, mind you) incidents to both of these happen to me multiple times throughout my life, and it pisses me off. Where other people will lie and scheme to get you in trouble just because you're weird and different. And then everyone will believe them and their lies, and won't believe you, even though you're telling the truth. It's like everyone has it out for us before anyone even gets to know us. I'm 100% certain Randall had it out for Arthur from the very first time they ever met, and so did his boss, despite his boss's reassurances that, despite the fact everyone doesn't like him, his boss likes Arthur. Just another lie. His actions betray him, and actions speak far louder than words.

The scene where Arthur is in the back alley in a fit of depression-fueled rage, kicking garbage bags around is probably the most "tfw" moment ever. I can't count how many times I've felt like that. :feelsbadman::society: It's also honestly amazing how many people lie to Arthur, or about Arthur, and how that's an incredibly accurate portrayal of real life. People lie all the time, and especially to, and about, ugly, mentally ill loners, and other people deemed "unfit" for society. :blackpill: I think the reason a lot of normies feel uncomfortable about the movie isn't necessarily because it reminds them of us, but rather that the movie holds a mirror up to them, so they can see what they really are. And they don't like that; it makes them uncomfortable, and challenges their worldview that they are good, right, and just, and we deserve to be stomped down, talked down to, beaten and ignored.

This is a high iq analysis

I will go even further, remember the critics response was very cool on it before nominations flooded in, the reception from critics was awful it got canned.

This is because of what you just eluded to, that it holds a mirror up to normans and their duplicity and virtue signalling, the critics chimped out because they had been called out. The film is a depiction of how every norman treats low value people and they know it, the huge ego and self interest of these people was literally broadcast to the world through the critics bad reviews, as objectively it is nearly a masterpiece it is certainly the top 10 of the 2000s, the score, the character, the plot. The wild inaccuracy of the critics means there must be a huge motive for them to get it this wrong, it reveals their bias. Their self interest as its the very behaviour the joker movie is highlighting the double standards of the normie and the lack of empathy and interest shown in low value peoples lives.

This is a high iq analysis

I will go even further, remember the critics response was very cool on it before nominations flooded in, the reception from critics was awful it got canned.

This is because of what you just eluded to, that it holds a mirror up to normans and their duplicity and virtue signalling, the critics chimped out because they had been called out. The film is a depiction of how every norman treats low value people and they know it, the huge ego and self interest of these people was literally broadcast to the world through the critics bad reviews, as objectively it is nearly a masterpiece it is certainly the top 10 of the 2000s, the score, the character, the plot. The wild inaccuracy of the critics means there must be a huge motive for them to get it this wrong, it reveals their bias. Their self interest as its the very behaviour the joker movie is highlighting the double standards of the normie and the lack of empathy and interest shown in low value peoples lives.
Thank you, I was not even aware of that, I thought the movie was panned from the start. Just shows more of their rat-like behavior and mentality, tbh. No loyalty, no standard or moral code to adhere to, and they'll jump ship from their values, throw others under the bus, to make sure they get viewed in a good light by others, without a care in the world who they trample in the process. It's disgusting.

Good analysis. I finally watched Joker today and it was great. The most harrowing scenes for me were when he was laughing uncontrollably on the subway while being confronted by the douchebags and the talk show, especially the build up when he's arguing with the host. I'm sure I'll watch it again before too long as I tend to do that with movies I enjoy.
Thank you. I hate those scenes, personally, because we have to walk on eggshells around talking about them. Disclaimer: I don't intend to emulate anything that I viewed in that movie. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton: <- That right there, annoying that I have to do that, because normies and glowniggers would assume the worst of me, just because I'm an ugly, autistic, low-status loser who joined a community to talk and vent with others who are also misfortunate about our problems.