Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Watched a lot of hoe_math

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
★★★
Watched a lot of hoe_math recently whos like this idk social incel youtuber, dunno whether to call him incel or not. Hes a NEET whos basically living of his youtube and book-store revenue now.

He always goes through topics like immature men and women, "Girl Bosses", "Adult Princesses", Social Crisis, Dating Inequality and problems.

Sometimes when I watched his video I was thinking: "When AM I even ready for a girlfriend?"

It seems like an impossible mission. Do I really have to be my "Ultimate Self" honestly this version of me doesnt even exist anymore or cant exist, it could only exist if I was still like 10 year old or so.

Then in the comments theres always these guys with secure high paying 6 figure jobs whos lamenting about not being interesting for women or Ex-Thugs Redpills who cry that they had a harem of fuck buddy girls in their criminal days but now that they are reformed men they cant get any lmao.

Then there is always this like "demon" in my head since I watched his videos where I think: "She has no bond ability or she could be a crying baby with 0815 mental problems - do I really want to deal with this JUST for pussy?!" Idk.

And then my mother says I should focus on myself and date in my 30s. Omg, this women hasnt understood anything of whats happening these days.

And even IF - I am just NOT into roasties. I either get a 18 to 25 yo women NOW or never. Where ARE these fucking women right now that I am supposed to date when I am older???

They are partying, cheating, getting tattooes, going on lavish vacations (that I wouldnt even be able to afford because I dont get payed thousands for Onlyfans/SocialMedia).

Even the ugly ones are doing it, I spoke with a ex college girl whos 24 and we talked about Investments, I talked about ETFs and day trading and then I asked her for how much she has invested right now (yeah personal question but like i give a fuck) anyway she had NOTHING. She wants to careermaxx now because she has blasted her ENTIRE money away on all kinds of random shit.

And BTW College in Germany isnt as hardcore expensive as it is in USA, she didnt even have like 20k saved up in a bank account. Meanwhile Im here juggling ChatGPT making all kinds of calculations to find the "Best possible outcome" for my financial future, search for side hustles and shit and look at market structures day in and day out, evaluate statistics and I am just depressed because - I wont be able to afford a house ever.

At his point I either win the lottery or became a random social media star though luck or its just over.

And the bitch meanwhile sits on Chads dick and gets payed fashion, beauty products and her parents afford her an entire car.

My parents never fucking bought me a car - they cant they are "saving for a apartment" my fucking mother is delusional as can be, I CAN LITERALLY throw her the best financial experts at her face and she still say "NOOOOO, I will not GAMBLE money" I swear its like some bitches dont want money except its through Sugar Daddies or Online Simps.

And so I think back at hoe_maths videos and tell myself "Do I really need a women like this?"

I ain't reading all that.
I'm happy for u tho.
Or sorry that happened

Long thread=Dnr

He's quite based on his xitter but he's an unironical redpiller and drops retarded takes like these:

"you don't have to be in the top 10% of looks to be attractive to women" kek sure bro :feelskek: Tell that to all the chad-chasing foids :feelshaha:
For someone who studies women behavior so much, he sure doesn't get the simplest thing about them: FOIDS ARE CHAD-ONLY!