Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WATCH THIS DRUNK ROASTIE BEG FOR TYRONES COCK

Damn, I saw this a few hours ago. NO woman will be like that for me.

Lol at the rosaries in the thread trying to defend that slut

Wow look at stacy begging for that BBC

Holy shit, this is fucking peak degeneracy. The west deserves to be nuked into oblivion.

And there are people here still denying that white girls don't worship black cock. All white girls want to get laid by a black guy licking his balls and all and they will at least once.

@ItheIthe

Jesus fucking Christ I want to chainsaw them all.

Holy shit!!!!!! Omgggggg! Stickey this forever man!

Blackcels BTFO!

If you are not running thug game you are misssing out. This is exactly how roastie think, I remembered in middle school all the girls wanted a black guy. Just fucking lol. Even in my uni, whenever I went tot a house party or a club, I always saw black dudes leaving with white girls.

It’s over !!!

Yoyo said:
Lol at the rosaries in the thread trying to defend that slut

Yea I saw that! They are trying to defend her because they practice this shit irl and they wana continue doing this. Ffs man. 

Any girl defending this slut should be put into a slut database so we all the guys know not to fuck with these disgusting roasties.

I am raging so bad right now

lakb said:
And there are people here still denying that white girls don't worship black cock. All white girls want to get laid by a black guy licking his balls and all and they will at least once.

Yeah, because one BBC worshipping white girl = every white girl. Strong logic.

Still waiting on the white whores ready to worship my cock

Blackpill101 said:
Muh just be white!

Lying kike.

bbc theory works for curious liberal muttgirls with daddy issues and only for top 1% blacks (the rest are lank/man/dicklets)

hehe xd said:
bbc theory works for curious liberal muttgirls with daddy issues and only for top 1% blacks (the rest are lank/man/dicklets)

Most conservative women are liberalized second wave feminists. 

Just take the whore Tomi Lahren for example, who proudly displays degenerate behaviors at stripclubs.

https://twitter.com/TomiLahren/status/392128783051788288

Nautica1983 said:
Yeah, because one BBC worshipping white girl = every white girl. Strong logic.

Still waiting on the white whores ready to worship my cock

This is one example among countless. This video just shows how white girls have the tendency to worship black cock and I see black guy/white girl couples almost everytime I go outside these days.

Blackpill101 said:

Just take the whore Tomi Lahren for example, who proudly displays degenerate behaviors at stripclubs.

bbc/ethnic worship is a virtue signalling meme for aryan chad

lakb said:
This is one example among countless. This video just shows how white girls have the tendency to worship black cock and I see black guy/white girl couples almost everytime I go outside these days.

Where are the white girls who want to fuck my ugly black OGRE looking ass then?

My rThe
Blackpill101 said:

Lol at all the CUCKs who orbit Tomi Lahren, I found her repulsive even before I was blackpilled and interested in politics

I saw a Jew running that FNG  .frantic nose game

Yoyo said:
My rThe
Lol at all the CUCKs who orbit Tomi Lahren, I found her repulsive even before I was blackpilled and interested in politics

Alt light cucks...

If you read the comments of that video it proves that we are living in feminist society run by women that will protect women at all cost.

All they did was record her being a slut and every girl in the comment and every white knight is saying they should be put those guys in jail? Wtf. Those black dudes didn't do shit to her. How is it their fault that slut wanted BBC? They did good by exposing her so guys in future know not to go near that sleazy std filled skank

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
If you read the comments of that video it proves that we are living in feminist society run by women that will protect women at all cost.

All they did was record her being a slut and every girl in the comment and every white knight is saying they should be put those guys in jail? Wtf. Those black dudes didn't do shit to her. How is it their fault that slut wanted BBC? They did good by exposing her so guys in future know not to go near that sleazy std filled skank

Also does she sound sober? She is being articulate AND consenting AND doesn't say anything about not wanting wanting to be recorded. So it is her fault yet the white knights find any excuse to defend her vulgar behavior

Yoyo said:
Also does she sound sober? She is being articulate AND consenting AND doesn't say anything about not wanting wanting to be recorded. So it is her fault yet the white knights find any excuse to defend her vulgar behavior

Yea i rewatched the video many times and i never heard her slurr her word.
I know man, these cucks will defend these hoes no matter what.

This kinda shit really pisses me off.

whore will be whores she probably rejected a curry before that

Somehow with eachday I manage to get more depressed.

His personality must have been great

But if it had been a guy saying that about a woman, I bet they'd be super offended and call him a disgusting pervert.

BEHOLD.....

JUST HAVE TREACHER-COLLINS THEORY

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN2zc6JByhQ[/video]

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJDlZLvrh8c[/video]

lmfao some of you SFcels seriously struggle with probabilistic thinking

The BBC myth is still alive among normies I see

The comments are worse.

The guys are bastards for posting some drunk slut harassing them? LOL. Imagine if it was a guy begging some girls for sex with his dick out, and women posted it. Guess who would be the bad guy? Yep, the one with the dick. Fuck femoids.

Blacks can literally have 2/10 faces and get laid with hot white women just based on the media's portrayal of them.
Yet this forum has many black posters, just lmfao @ you utter failures.

RIP West, it was fun while it lasted. You shall be remembered.

the comments are more ragefuel than the vid tbh

Luker_Incel said:
Holy shit, this is fucking peak degeneracy. The west deserves to be nuked into oblivion.

It's over if a woman has never begged to have sex with you.

SaintMarcLepine said:
@ItheIthe

Jesus fucking Christ I want to chainsaw them all.

I'm just begging for an asteroid to wipe out humanity at this point and I really mean that.

I could solve her problem with no problem rsrsrs....

Are they famous rappers or something?

They ran good thug, posse, NT game which is essential for blackcels to luck out like that
at a guess I'd say they probably drugged her, which again is a common feature with blacks running game

also don't know if she was white Stacy, she looked somewhat mixed herself

Cuck-Damage said:

They ran good thug, posse, NT game which is essential for blackcels to luck out like that
at a guess I'd say they probably drugged her, which again is a common feature with blacks running game

lol "drugged her", she came to them begging for the cock

Luker_Incel said:

Getting drunk=degeneracy, as you can see it makes the inner ape come out to play

n7Z8DSE.jpg

I'll just leave this here

WorldRulerAisha said:
Cuck-Damage said:
lol "drugged her", she came to them begging for the cock
we don't know the context

Wtf holy shit this guy is getting begged to have sex with a woman.
She has her tits out and everything.

Cuck-Damage said:
we don't know the context

dude filming has 10k twitter 1k soundcloud so not like he's famous.. is thug game real or what, im not sure

xxxincelion said:
dude filming has 10k twitter 1k soundcloud so not like he's famous.. is thug game real or what, im not sure

That's enough for white sluts