Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Watch them use this as proof that we are all pedos lol

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer transgender Pansexual non binary
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1ey2q12/a_46_years_old_russian_incels_leader_got_in_cell/?share_id=Z_CL6wZVgaTY6Uw9MjJGv&utm_content=1&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_source=share&utm_term=2

Watch them use this one instance as proof that we would all do this lmaoo

EDIT: I'm gonna quote @supersoldier here. "this dude is more of a redpill/MSTOW propagandist."

This guy was NOT an incel

here are the pics

Image 24
Image 25

Screenshot 20240821 202443 Gallery

Thanks to @supersoldier

Last edited:
Funny thing is that this isn't pedophilia at all, and IT has a track record of actual pedophilia

not an incel and not an incel leader, he was one of the biggest fakecels and larper, he banged multiple women and didn't live a life of a typical incel (alone, broke, depressed)

incel leader has sex
GIF overthinking thinking overthink - animated GIF on GIFER

not an incel and not an incel leader, he was one of the biggest fakecels and larper, he banged multiple women and didn't live a life of a typical incel (alone, broke, depressed)
Damn I have them the benefit of the doubt and just assumed they were telling the truth.

Not to sure why I trusted IT to tell the truth jfl

They love to cherry pick stuff like this

Damn I have them the benefit of the doubt and just assumed they were telling the truth.

Not to sure why I trusted IT to tell the truth jfl
this dude is more of a redpill/MSTOW propagandist.
smart_crop_516x290
index.php
images

they lost all credibility of not being pedos themselves after Dr pizza and Doogycel

ITroons calling him an incel leader is retarded. He has sex with a JB as a 40 year old, he has ascended beyond incel and now a normie kid fiddler slayer.

15 yo is too old for the pedos on IT

What are they even on about

Who cares about them

This dude has nothing to do with incels, he's not even a part of manosphere, not even a redpiller, he's just some low IQ blogger retard that got randomly associated with incels in his country because of some memes, and people there think he represents an average incel, because nobody cares about male problems to do any actual 5 minute google research of what an incel is.

I think he was married, twice

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1ey2q12/a_46_years_old_russian_incels_leader_got_in_cell/?share_id=Z_CL6wZVgaTY6Uw9MjJGv&utm_content=1&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_source=share&utm_term=2

Watch them use this one instance as proof that we would all do this lmaoo

EDIT: I'm gonna quote @supersoldier here. "this dude is more of a redpill/MSTOW propagandist."

This guy was NOT an incel

here are the pics

View attachment 1232961View attachment 1232963
View attachment 1232964

Thanks to @supersoldier

Never heard of them before