Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Watch how these stupid whores get close to understanding how it is to be betabux

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/i42hln/would_you_be_bothered_if_you_found_out_that_your/

It would crush me
I wouldn't even love him anymore after that. Instant end of the relationship. That type of thing would piss me off to no end

I'd also feel incredibly betrayed. What's the deal, you're using me to be with someone? He thinks he is doing me a favour by being with me or what is the reason to do this to someone? I don't get it. I could be with so many guys who find me hot
Yes.

I need to turn him on to feel sexy myself.

I don't need to be the hottest, but certainly I have to be attractive to him
I would end the relationship.

Everyone always talks about the mental game of how it is to be in relationship for women who find their partner unattractive. Turns out them not being attractive to their partner is just as much of a kryptonite as not being with chad. Maybe even worse :feelskek:
Egotistical subhumans.
Also, small bonus. Watch how in their mind being attracted to personality isn't even real attraction. The irony is great.

Last edited:
"I need to turn him on to feel sexy myself".

I'm the opposite. It would turn me on more if a hot girl was giving me a disgusted look while I pounded her.
Like, fuck you bitch, I'll split you in half

Still amazing that foids are even allowed to end relationships. A pet does not choose.