Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Watch how le wifey turns “a simple threesome” into a cuckold

give a woman a 1cm and she take 10 miles

As soon as your girl mentions stuff like threesomes or open relationships , It’s over

lol, incredibly dumb and sick people get to breed. epic!

As soon as your girl mentions stuff like threesomes or open relationships , It’s over
You have to beat the shit out of her. It'll do two things: 1) teach her to respect your dominance and never question it again, and 2) she'll grow more attracted to you for darktriadmaxxing

what a fucking dumbass.Both him and his wife deserve the gas chamber

lol oafish numale frantically trying to keep a family going for his children while the lustful foid goes on a feeding frenzy.
It's beyond over for this involuntary cuckold.

"I. Am. Fucking. Stupid."

At least he knows what he is...

Agreeing to have a male male female threesome with your wife is already peak cuckness

He sounds like a fucking cuck with all the the compliments he’s throwing to “his Queen.” :soy:
*Wife literally cucks his ass in front of him and behind his back*

Him: She is my qween, she is extremely intelligent and out of my league.

JFL@This m8, deserves everything coming to him.

That cuck really deserve to be castrated by a pair of rusty, red hot, chain cutter without anastesia, and that whore he call a wife, need to be beaten sensless in gta 5 to put some common sense back into her. I would gas all cucks if i could.

LOL AT BIOLOGY DENIERS

NOTHING BUT YOUR GENETICS MATTERS IN DATING AS A MALE

YOU BETABUXXING CUCKS ARE FUCKED LOL

If a woman ever told me that I would slam her against the wall and tell her if something so stupid comes out of her mouth again she will end up as dog meat. In fifa2k

Had to stop reading half way through because the thought of humans like this existing on the same planet as me sent shivers down my spine. Cucks do not deserve their genitals.

This is the average white progressive relationshit in 2019. All of these feminists, especially white male feminists, that keep trying to stop our message from spreading? This is what they are.

If I were a chad I'd befriend the most beta dude I could find and do a threesome with him and a woman just to kick my ego into overdrive. I'd get her to blow me while he licked her ass and jerked off.

That's about the only way to do a threesome and not get cucked to hell I think. Unless you happen to be a normie with a huge dick that mogs everything in sight.

He let it happen, he deserves this for not slapping her back to her place the first time it was suggested.

cucks will be cucks

That first sub he linked is such suifuel... You can see all the couples having sex on Christmas...

a man of honour would throw her off a tall building then commit in seppeku in Minecraft of course

> Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 18, Bluepillers: 100)

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

You have to beat the shit out of her. It'll do two things: 1) teach her to respect your dominance and never question it again, and 2) she'll grow more attracted to you for darktriadmaxxing
100 Percent BASED

I'd be ok with 3sums if the third person was a woman....in fact, if I had a MILF Stacy wife, I'd get her to seduce young Stacies to join us in the bedroom

Did you guys notice how the bulls were always the first ones to back out? JFL they realized how they were silently destroying this pathetic cuck and ended their involvement because they respected him more than he respected himself.

Not even Kevin hart could come up with this, funny shit lmao.

I hope the Reddit cuck kills both of them in Minecraft and creepers destroy their homes in Minecraft

These cucks will tastE my wRath

If you do ascend as sub-chad this is what awaits you. Either you agree to humilation like this, or walk out the door and don't look back. In reality she should be beaten for even suggesting it but then man goes to jail.

Did you guys notice how the bulls were always the first ones to back out? JFL they realized how they were silently destroying this pathetic cuck and ended their involvement because they respected him more than he respected himself.

Non-cucked men have some honour at least. Women and cucks don't have any.

Last edited:
JFL at this cuck, he thinks she has stopped, but it is very likely she is just hiding it, now that she knows he doesn't like it.

The only three way I'd agree to is with two women. A three way with another guy is like eating half a pie, rather than having the lot to yourself.

Don't you know lt's oppression and mysoginy if you don't give into her needs you vile disgusting f incel??!??
/sarc

Cucks don't deserve sympathy
Cucks don't deserve sympathy

Holy fucking shit, the soy was oozing from the very beginning of his text already, there really were just some "yikes" and "yoodlidoos" missing. What a fucking idiot cuck.

Absolute state of the West. Just from observation about 1/3rd of my female coworkers are involved in polygamy.