Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Watch how easily foids can go from 2/10 to 8/10

Makeup needs to be banned

Her sibling now has higher SMV.

Cheats enabled

It's also ragefuel that toilets can hide their acne with makeup while we have to wear that shit raw. :feelsree::feelsree: I looked so disgusting when I had acne as a teen. :feels::feels:

Make up sends women delusion and hypergamy into overdrive. Now she assumes she is 8. Think she'd date someone on her own actual smv now?

Tutorial mode yet still cheating.

It’s so unfair man. Can legit go from a 3/10 to 7/10+ all a guy has is a haircut and beard and even then some people can’t even grow one smh

When I was young I never understood why they burned women for witchcraft in the past.

Now I know

I've had this before with coworkers - one day, for some reason, they came in without makeup and I literally didn't even recognise them...

Makes you think, tbh, how easy it would be for women to get away with crimes...I mean, they can completely change their identity (and men that are criminals could of course do this too, if they wanted)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back