Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Watch dogs 2?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Is watch dogs 2 worth to play ? what do you think?

I played the first watch dogs and didn’t like it that much tbh

I liked the first one. The hacking mechanics really added some depth to the standard open world experience (you can interact with the environment in several fun ways) and it's good if you like to "roleplay" in these types of games, because each NPC you see has a randomly generated background info, and that gives them some semblance of identity (something you don't have in GTA, for example).
I've heard the second one is better, but I haven't played it yet.

I also only played the first one and thought it was just ok hence why i was never bothered to buy the second one.

Pirate it and try it

its SJW'd tho, and watchdogs 1 wasn't great either

I never played any of the watch dogs games so I can't say.

I played it and it wasn't bad

It’s not that good. Something like GTA you can play free roam but watchdogs has nothing to offer.

Watch Dogs 1 is better than Watch Dogs 2, people don't like it because the graphics got downgraded. I never played the second one, but I can tell the first one will always be better. They might actually announce the 3rd one at E3 2019.

Watching dogs is always nice.